International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Event Tickets, Translation Services

Hi eBay team, Could you please update whether one can sell the following things on eBay? 1. Event Tickets 2. Translation (English to Spanish, German and Japanese and vice versa?) If this is possible, could you please let me know how to list such item...

Custom Duty and Other tax

Hello, I'm from India i'm looking to get some products through ebay. I would like to know few detail : Assumption I : Actual Product cost 10000 INR Assumption II : Got product for 1000 INR Question : Custom and tax will be based on Assumption I or As...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to ship a phone to hongkong

I need to return a phone to a seller in Hongkong, as there was some problem in the phone, seller has agreed for a replacement. That's why I went to local post office to ship it but they told strictly we cant ship electronic items, next I went to Blue...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Import Export Code

Hello fellow members, I want to ask one thing. I'm importing things from US without IEC code. Customs i'm paying is following:- BCD 30% + CVD 8% + CESS 3% + EDU CESS 3% + SAD 4% = 47.61% Currently, i pay 47.61%. Now i want to ask. If i take IEC and t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Export from India

Hi, I am a manufacturer of Hand made embroidery Bedsheet kit, Salwar Kameez, Saree and others. If I want to export my product through Ebay or my website then what is the procedure. Please send me the guidelines. How much duty I have to pay...need any...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to cooperate with someone to sell china-made Mobile, Camera, etc

I want to cooperate with some honest one in india to sell china-made electronics products on ebay.in or to sell to Indian local stores. If you have interest in this, please contact me at xiaohuanjia@tom.com. please visit http://echoxiao.en.ec21.com/ ...