Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not Yet received product

REMOVED has purchased on 29june 2016, till now no information regarding this product.Recently I sent two emails to the seller. But no response.Next time I am going to complaint to consumer court.Regards.....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Vr remote

I ordered vr remote before two days but so far I didnt get shipping details so what can I do now I contact seller send mail to him but he not responding. My mail

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Totally Worst service

Hello, I got a damaged item from Ebay back to back 3 times. for 2 times i got a Refund in coupan Form but refund for last damaged item yet to be received even after complition of about 1 month. I have raised Claim via Claim ID 2053050 on 7th June, 20...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money lost with incomplete transaction

Today(14/11/2012) tried to purchase an item 271068281605. But the transaction not completed and says that you cant purchase with this debit card. when i checked balance of my debit card the balance is reduced. But i not even get any confirmation mail...

Fake seller on eBay

Fraud sellers on eBay. Seller not interested in selling. Instead asking me to cancel my eBay order saying that he would ship the product directly. Why not through eBay is not understood.No response from eBay as well. Repeated complaints not heard. Ap...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got cheated by offline transaction

Ebay seems place for fraud sellers and yet no action on seller atleast recovery of my money providedEbay customer care is pathetic they for give lies all the time .. I have lost 25,500 rs and no care for customerComplaint number 78996163320Ebay gave ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful