Money lost with incomplete transaction

gopalfeelgreat
Community Member
Today(14/11/2012) tried to purchase an item 271068281605. But the transaction not completed and says that you cant purchase with this debit card. when i checked balance of my debit card the balance is reduced. But i not even get any confirmation mail. plz help me to get back my money.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Dear gopalfeelgreat,

We do understand your situation. It seems that you've experienced a missing transaction.:-( It can be happened due to a technical issue at payment gateway or a slower internet connection. Please write us on incswebhelp@ebay.com with following details:

Date and time of the transaction:
Amount Deducted:
Mode of Payment and Bank Name:
Transaction ID:
Reference Number:

We will check it with our bank and refund your money. Kindly note that it may take 48-72 working hours. Your patience and understanding would be highly appreciated.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

cowling3304
Community Member
same happened with me on 26th sept.for tx. of rs 3264 i contacted e bay on 3rd nov till then money not recieved by them although debited frm my card.e bay promised to revert back after 48 hrs but didnt replied till1st nov.wen i again contacted them.they got the money but neither seller nor me got refund.it seems 48 hrs for e bay are 48 years. worst customer support.wereas my bank gave all nevcessary tx. details including the reciept post tx of e - bay
however regards
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

bmallick
Community Member
Hi

I purchased galaxy tab 2 cover worth Rs.440/- on 17 December 2012 . I did a payment from my Icici bank account through internet banking and it gave confirmation that my payment was successful, site redirected the link to ebay and there it shows that "your transaction cannot be processed,please try another mode of payment".I dint received any confirmation or reference number, i contacted the customer care number immediately, they said this is called as missing transaction and i need to wait for 48 hrs. It has been 48 hrs but no action or money reversal from ebay.
This is my predicament now, i have paid Rs.440 to Ebay which has been debited from my account but i have no payment confirmation; neither have i been refunded, nor am i getting the product.kindly help me with this and resolve my matter so that i can continue to have faith on your site.

Regards
Bhavna
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

razu_thul
Community Member
Same thing happened to me while I was purchasing online at eBay India.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply