Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund of my product

item is defective. It is not charging.please refund my amount or replace with new one item is defective. It is not charging.please refund my amount or replace with new one .

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim not recieved yet(Claim id-2042781)

I have a purchased one mobile phone from E-Bay website on 29 may but when i checked & found,the phone which irecieved is old and used .I booked the complain to Ebay and ebay registered the case and check at their end andconfirmed that the phone is ol...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

damage pc send by ebay

"ebay also not taking responsblity.. what is your coustermer service.. this is the way you make fool inocent people..who dream to have guget....but you ebay people making us fool......., your Traders are Cheater....not answering ph.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reg Coupon Code_Urgent

Dear Sir / Madam, I'm one of your loyal customer. I would like to bring on your kind attention of my issue which I have been facing for more than one and a half months. Please find below the details for your reference: Coupon Code: P8AZST3I7F Value: ...

Why Claim is rejected?

Why Claim is rejected? And more over i send an email on june 11th 2016 about return pick up there was no reply for that email. pick up person not came till now.with out replying for my email. why claim is closed. its almost 2 months is not fair and p...

Regarding refund

I have raised a claim having claim id 1904231 against a product received on 21 April 2016. Refund was approved by eBay Guarantee on 26th April 2016. It should be credited by 6th May 2016 in my bank account, but not credited. I called in customer serv...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund does not recived

I had ordered a goods to eBay and paid the money through net banking on dated 25-6-16. But I have not received the item and nor received the refund amount till 6-8-16.I have contact eBay sevaral times but no any respond received. Claim ID=2135788 The...

Refund not processed

I have ordered one top. Recd. On 27th July 2016. After that I raised a claim for refund bcoz item wasn't as I expected. But eBay ppl r telling me to coordinate with seller. N seller's phn is constantly switched off since 3 days. No rpl recd on email ...