Reg Coupon Code_Urgent

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm one of your loyal customer.  I would like to bring on your kind attention of my issue which I have been facing for more than one and a half months. Please find below the details for your reference:

Coupon Code: P8AZST3I7F

Value:  Rs. 275

Received Date: 09/02/2016

Validity: 9-May-16

The issue is that the said coupon code got expired on 09th May, 2016. First of all I was not aware that I was having the coupon code since you have sent me the same after long delayed period to my registered email address which has prompted em to gather my attention. Neither I was aware of the same nor you have reminded me through SMS or email or any kind of notification regarding the expiration date And I was not using Ebay during the said period. But as soon as I came to know that I have the coupon code and it got expired immediately I called upon customer care and directly spoke to senior most executive regarding the same. I have apologized for not using the same on time and have also pointed out the deficiency regarding the intimation of alerts for the same form Ebay side and requested to process my issue and send the revised coupon code as a token of goodwill gesture and enduring customer relationship. He had noted the case and escalated to the concerned department and committed me that within next 7 working days you will be receive the revised coupon code to your registered email address.

From there on till now I spoke six times to senior executive and more than 15 times to other colleagues regarding this issue but still the problem is not resolved yet. The complaint as been escalated and highlighted to the concerned department but they have not made any initiative to sort out the case. For the past one and half months I'm escalating this issue. What these people are doing ??. How long will take to send the revised the coupon code ?. This is absolutely a pathetic customer service from your side. I don't want to use the money of Rs. 275 ad I would like to use it on my next order. Kindly resolve this issue with high priority and urgent basis and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Balaji Prasad

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0