Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

deltamarketing_in1 back to its dirty tricks

Watch out, deltamarketing_in1 is back to its dirty tricks, he is selling 483cts ruby (5073081111) as Burmees then says in origin that it is of Indian origin. If you look closely you will observe that the ruby is full of black spots, these types of ru...

pasting HTML links

I have received HTML links from commission junction to post them on ebay.in. I went to sell an item section. But, it asked me for VAT, Shipping charges and all that sort of things. As I just want to paste the links of commission junction. I am unawar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping Cost

Isn't it absurd that an item is put on auction under Re.1 category and the shipping cost is Rs 1374.00. Ridiculus, isin't. The item cost must be displayed inclusive of Shipping cost. No courier company can charge such an absurd amount for shipping a ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High Shipping price

Hi, I want to express my anger against seller who employ cheap tricks like having an item worth Rs. 4000 sold in the fashion of having a price at Rs. 100 and then shipping price at Rs. 3900. I want ebay to regulate these kind of cheap tricks. I was l...

Buyer has more power than seller

After reading policies, terms & conditions of ebay india and selling on ebay for such a long time, i strongly feel that buyers have more powers than sellers. in fact which should have been the other way.

Seller Feedback on Search Result and Listing page - your feedback requested

Dear Users, In order to help our buyer with better information on seller feedback, we have launched a new customisable option, by which the buyer can choose to display seller’s feedback on the search result and listings page. The seller’s Feedback sc...

BLACKMAIL

After giving an offer like below and after having purchased the item how can the seller try blackmailing,in order to get a Positive Feedback, even before he has delivered the item? Please also see below the email I received from the seller even befor...

Happy New Year 2006

A very Happy New Year to all the Respected members and to our ebay team. Hope this year will get all happy moments and no sad moments in your both personal and professional life. --------------- With Regards, Snrama

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Outline eBay buying conditions to new members

I feel that when new member joins eBay India, they should be put through a tutorial so that they understand eBay policy and procedures. They should be told that when they bid it is a legaly binding contract. I have had people contact me saying that t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't sell items to nigerians ! They are frauds.

I was a victim of fraud. I sold a samsung mobile phone and was cheated by the buyer. Here is the details: 1. I got a email from the buyer after he won the bid. The email is as follows: western union To: rravikumaar@gmail.com Date: Dec 30, 2005 8:32 P...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recipe For A Happy New Year

Take twelve whole months.Clean them thoroughly of all bitterness, hate, and jealousy.Make them just as fresh and clean as possible.Now cut each month into twenty-eight, thirty or thirty-one different parts,but don't make the whole batch at once.Prepa...