cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-( Rampant Fraud at Ebay, and a Query for CLAIMs..

manvesh4u
Community Member
I've been recently duped by a seller at Ebay.in, who has been running this fraud business continuously using different IDs. His aliases are Tarang Bhargava, Vexat Bhargava, Amit Gupta, Himanshu Gupta, He sells the Nokia 7710, and other costly smartphones on this site, and has called himself "vmartindia", "m9811705476", and now his current ID is "royalgizmo"..

He keeps the bidders on constant contact and keeps communicating positively till the payment is made. Once the payment has been received by him, he stops all communication and disconnects the Contact Cellphone simcards and never uses them again. This way he duped me for Rs. 14850/- in November.

I've filed for a claim, and I need to know whether a PayPal account is necessary for the processing of the claim. I've also mailed Cyber Cell of Bombay and Delhi, about this thief..

Also, is there any template for sending the Fax of details, and enclosed documents?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

X-( Rampant Fraud at Ebay, and a Query for CLAIMs..

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
I know about one Himangshu who used to sale thru ID invogue-inc3. They used to sell very cheap imitation jewellery products at low Price but with false comments in the listings to misguide the buyers. There were frequent complains. I have a hunch from the listing style that this same seller was selling as indigems2. Luckily both have been de-registered by ebay, but after the dissatisfaction of hundreds of buyers, including me. IF the same guy is selling higher value products now then everybody must be alerted. Ebay must do something to prevent such repeatative fraud. We must understand that the first motto of ebay community value " We believe people are basically good" does not hold good for the frauds. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 2
latest reply