Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do Sellers make their ID Private........?

Hello, I was just wondering why Some Sellers make their ID Private ? On making their ID Private the FEEDBACK SCORE doesn't show up against their ID. Only Percentage Rating shows up. Also that others are not able to see what Items the Seller has sold ...

First encounter with Africa

Hi Members, This buyer wanted to give 500$ extra throgh bizarre money transfer method which I half understand and in fact I dont need to understand,item to be shipped to Africa.I told him to pay by PaisaPay,exact amount only,for his safety ,so that I...

feedback not received

Hi! I have sold an item on ebay, received payment, left feedback and have shipped the same to the buyer. But the buyer has not left any feedback yet. Should i need to do any thing in this regards. On going through the discussion board, I found that s...

fedup by pasie pay

hi we are fed up by the pasie pay team chargeback every time the date of issue of our cheque they just put a charge back by some negrian customer than we have to deposite the pod after that they reverse the payment from the passed 3 weeks this is hap...

Could not bid due to ebay shutdown!!!

Dear sir, I am sorry to say I could not bid on a particular item Item number: 8911613694, as the bidding time coincided with the maintenance time of eBay and the Page was not accessible. There were no alternatives given to access the page too. What c...

GENERAL SUGGESTIONS

Dear Sir, I'm a first time community board user on the eBay India site, but was one of the most frequent user on the Baazee site. I can claim to have given the most number of healthy suggestions on which the team had worked upon and implemented most ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a small erron on ebay

hi there is a small error in payment filed like we mention that COD is only available in delhi only...but some user choose cod outside the delhi also...we check and found that the shiping charges is showing National courier...but he check box the COD...

Query on Multiple listings... eBay please help

Today, a lot of my mobile accessories listings were deleted as they were counted as multiple listings. But the fact is that a single headset/data cable is compatible with over 100 models of Nokia. How do I list the item if the same headset is valid f...

Spelling mistake on the Announcement board

Hi eBay, Please check the foll. link: http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200602221630492.html The second sentence in the 2nd para is "...always check confirmation mail in you’re My eBay." The word you're should be replaced with 'your My eBay' Thanks, Akshay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Fraud ????

keisland303 - this person has listed Gold and platinum diamond jewllery at Damn cheap prices.. Platinum at 1000- 1500/- on Auction probably 3 day auctions. the item description Never mentions about the Metal used.. tho the title states "PLATINUM 2.25...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items not recieved.......................??

I ordered the following from "delhimall_in1" iRiver iFP-995 512 MB Digital Music Player iRiver iFP-190TC 256 MB Digital Music Player Paid the total amount of Rs. 9,368.00 by Credit card on 9th Feb,2006. I contacted the dealer on phone before ordering...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Final Value Fee Credited! Very Unhappy

Dear eBay team, I am not getting any FVF credit for my account Item Numbers: 5865402353, 5865402212 though its granted. Also the two transactions from rajkumar9393(5872708592) were cancled under mutual aggreement as he order 3 inspit of one and thoug...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful