Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay seminar

The seminar date is 23rd september but the day mentioned is Sunday. Actually 24th day is the sunday Kindly rectify and confirm which date the seminar is going to take place

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud of the seller

dear sir, i am havinging a amount vanishing problem from the seller panther solution from kolkotta west bengal. well his name is pradeep and he is from bhatinda not from kolkotta. i have made him payment on 09/09/06 through icici bank transfer. pleas...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why a Power seller from eBay.in doesn't get appreciated?

Hi All, I was checking eBay.com for a good Digital Camera. I checked the Item (280027861008). I noticed that he is a power seller and he has got a certificate for power seller outstanding achievement. I think eBay.in should also give such kind of app...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-process and receipt of item # 140026120905

Sir, I purchased the above item on 06th Sept. 06 and payment also made thru. credit card. However, I have received 2/3 reminders for payment from seller. I sent a mail today and their reply is quoted hereunder : QUOTE : Sir We cannot collect money Pl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems faced in octroy clearance.

I bought a Motorola two way radio from a buyer called esee-shopping in Chennai. The item was dispatched to me without a bill or a value displayed on the box. Because of this it was stuck up for a week at the octroy naka of my city and was not allowed...

PURCHASE ID NUMBER for each e-Bay purchase !!

I double clicked on same item on my first purchase on e-Bay, though I paid for only one.Later I explained this to the Seller and he agreed on the error and sent me only one piece of the item for which I had paid. Now, in between the communication fro...

Hi, Can you tell me why I see 2

Hi friends, I just listed a set of 7 stamps set of ottoman empire over printed in 1919, IRAQ IN BRITISH OCCUPATION in feature plus format. Now I searched without signing and saw 2 similar listings. I checked up my shop. There is only one that item. T...

Problems in shipping costs!

Dear eBay team, I am facing few problems in shipping costs. Like a local buyer pays for Flat Rate Courier instead of Local Delivery charges. And non-local are paying Local Shipping Charges instead of National Chargers. Kindly fix the problem asap. --...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful