cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Customer Service Representatives miss guided me

indiankari
Community Member
I had a question to the customer representative that – if I select international shipping when I list my products on ebay India then my products will also be listed on international sites and if so will there be cross promotion between the products listed only in ebay India and products listed in ebay India & ebay international sites?

The Answer given by the reprehensive was “YES” there will be cross promotion between Products listed only in ebay India and products listed internationally & in India when we select worldwide or specific foreign country ebay sites.

But to my surprise that was not the case when I listed on ebay international site through ebay India by selecting the option international listing. There was no cross promotion.

This incident only conveys to me that Ebay Customer Service Representatives miss guided me as they them self don’t know how ebay works.

And regarding the payments from international site if I list through ebay India by selecting international shipping option . they took an hour to tell me that the option of paisa pay Is available to international buyers on international sites if I list products using international shipping option while listing through ebay India
:-( 😞 X-(
ebay needs to give them more training
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

superstores_tech
Community Member
Although even i dont know much abt intertional selling its sad to see that the eBay customer Care wasent able to solve your query.

I Beleive when it comes to any such topic where the topic "How Ebay Works" is concerned it should be always discussed on the boards.

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
I have listed internationally a few times. If we agree to shift to international locations for ebay India listing then it get listed as Internationally. I checked on many sites of ebay, worldwide, and could find my listings in all. In fact they even translate small part of the text automatically to the respective language when we list international.
May be you have to wait for a day or two after listing and search a bit to find it in other ebay sites. If you have not got this facility then its a pity. eBay should better address your problem. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

anil_singhrathore
Community Member
well ebay representatives really dont know a bit about ebay,
all the time when u mail them,
they just use to do a lot of formality,
like thank u for contacting ebay and we would like to assist u and all that stupid stuff,
ebay shud know that people need their work to be done and not mere formalities,
Message 4 of 4
latest reply