Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Latest Update: Enhancements to eBay's Header

Hi, The new look will be JUST AWESOME. Thanks eBay.in team for bringing out so soon. Yesterday I was checking eBay.com and wanted to post here to bring the same.. But today its like giving a wish before prayers. Thanks a lot! --------------- With Reg...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Required help !!

Dear All, I have bought one book " Master The Mind Monkey - By Anand Patkar" from the registered seller Mindtrees. I have made the payment on 31st March & I got the message from them that they have received the payment of Rs. 304. Now i have been loo...

BEWARE-CHENNAI “AVANZA GEMZ” IS FRAUD,CHEATED ME FOR Rs.18,250.00

BEWARE-CHENNAI “AVANZA GEMZ” IS FRAUD AND CHEATER. “AVANZA GEMZ”(Chennai)AND ITS OWNER SULTAN SICKENTHAN CHEATED Me For Rs. 18,250.INR eBay item:110073548693 All –BEWARE—BEWARE—BEWARE. This is regarding the eBay item No. 110073548693 (100% NATURAL~2....

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAISAPAY : who's responsibility is it?

dear paisapay and ebay please let me know who's responsibility is it when a buyer makes a high value payment and sends the documents 1. who is responsible to check the status of the payment ( seller or buyer) 2. who is responsible to get the payment ...

OFFICAL ANNOCEMENT WHEATHER EBAY CARE OR NOT

Hello It is hell of exprience by doing sellership on ebay. They Just only here for fees nothing else no service no customer care nothing since from starting ebay customer care cannot able to solve my 1 Problem. One of buyer gave negative rating becau...

unable to give feedback (negative) to Fake buyers

Hiii many a times, i met Fake Buyers, who just Bid For Fun Sake. And didnot pay for the item they Won. Many of them are new, but afew are good buyers. when I try to leave feedback to those. I am unable to as in my ebay, i am unable to leave feedback ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY PRICE IS HIKE THAT MUCH

hello i write lots of thing but remove it because it no use because ebay will do what ever they like to do one point only is Gallery Plus charges is hike 175% which we did not like it at all earlier it was only .25p now paying listing fees(which is n...

MAJOR PROBLEM : No of item while relisting

MAJOR PROBLEM : No of item while relisting !!! Dear eBay, For so many days, I wondering with out stock my items have been listed and i have shortage of item in stock and item listed and found a MAJOR PROBLEM in eBay listing. For exmaple if i have 3 i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful