cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MAJOR PROBLEM : No of item while relisting

coolbrasco
Community Member
MAJOR PROBLEM : No of item while relisting !!!

Dear eBay,

For so many days, I wondering with out stock my items have been listed and i have shortage of item in stock and item listed and found a MAJOR PROBLEM in eBay listing.

For exmaple if i have 3 item in my hand listed all once. After end of item, if 1 of them sold, then the system show correctly like 3 items listed and 2 of them remaining in hand, but when i relist the same item it is again listing as 3 items in hand. It is suppose to be 2 item right ? Because of this i had big tension running to get the item and loosing money running for a single item and getting excuses from Customer for not shipping on the same day.

It is meaningful and wise if i list 3 in begining and if 1 of them sold, then when it relist same item it is suppose to list only 2 ? YOUR SYSTEM LISTS 3, i am sure it is major bug.

Can you please kind enough to fix this problem ?

Thanks and regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi coolbrasco,

I am forwarding your concern to the customer support team. I will request you to communicate the same to your account manager with relevant screen shots, so as to enable faster action.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Sapna,

Thanks for the reply. Please see the example, i am sorry to say the customer does not accept any attachments and it is really pain explaining the case. Definitely you need a separate email like paisapay receiving attachments. I have so many issues related to customer support and i am really not happy about the way they handle cases. Also for a PowerSeller they are not suppose to ask basic question and waste our precious time.

Please see the pictures attached for my problem.

Please see example item : 230108165932.

First file show items ended list, and shows how many items in hand and how many originaly listed, item in hand is 3 (1 sold) and originally listed 4. The second screen shows number of items it is going to list for me, again it is showing 4 (the same quantity before listed).

ListError1
ListError2

Please resolve this issue, other wise it will be a pain for us.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Sapna,

Please see how many how many items available now for item number : 230108165932 ? It is showing 4 now(actually 3 in hand after 1 sold). This is major blow for sellers like me who have 50 different supplier for 50 different products. I cannot run behind supplier for missed items. By God's grace so far all our customers are good and even if some item missed, they are kind enough to accept another item in lieu of this. Please fix this issue to save sellers.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Sapana,

Another victim due this number of itme in listing problem problem. Please check the below link. We have listed 2 items for the first time and both 2 of them sold and no item in hand, but there was 1 in listing and purchased yesterday. I dont know what to say to the the buyer(It is really risky situation if they are new buyer and they will be very unhappy if no item in hand when they have purchased and paid).

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230110291669&rd=1&rd=1

You know how difficult to make a sale in eBay and getting payment, it is fracturating as a seller and feed bad about buyer's feeling not getting his order though he paid quickly.

But one thing not clear is in Shop view listing this problem is not there. Only online auction format is giving problem.

This is urgent issue and kindly resolve and get back to me.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
PowerSeller.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply