Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Verification of sellers

As most members have mentioned Ebay should check the anticidents of the seller and also check if the seller has registrations required to do business in the form of tax registrations etc. Otherwise the buyers sometime pays the money for a product sho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay issues for buyer

the msg buyer sent me: I have received the 2 items but do not know how to confirm receipt. I get an error 'This is not a valid user' when I click on the 'Track Item' button in the email ebay sent me. I have sent them an email about this. Please do le...

SELLERS BEWARE PAISAPAY GIVING WRONG INFORMATION - PaisaPay ID: 21299984131

Dear Paisapay, PaisaPay ID : 21299984131 Yesterday i was told that 05-Feb-2008 is the last day for entering shipping details for this PaisaPayID ? But today morning when i checked, the refund is initiated automatically. It is ridiculous and i cannot ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay traffic ranking ranking has gone down

Hi, The Alexa traffic ranking of ebay.in has gone down in last 1 month constantly and was at a very low yesterday. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/ebay.in This is the reason of low sales on the site. I am sure the staff members of E...

Preview of changes on Ebay USA

i hope the announcement is for all sites worldwide .,... right now this is what comes from USA There are five key elements to the new Feedback system being introduced in the first half of 2008: Beginning in February, buyers and sellers will be able t...

Ja Dil Hi toot Gaya

One thing is for sure, I take a lot of pride in the subcontinent.(My mother is from Pakistan and my wife is from Kerala, a lovely lady who has given me two wonderful sons) I take pride in the way India is progressing forwards. I feel proud when I see...

What is dealer's warranty?

I wanted to buy a canon digicam ( S5 is )but i found that warranty is being provided by dealer/seller.I want to know what is the difference between manufacturer's warranty & dealer's warranty?Normally when we buy some electronic good from a shop we g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FLAW IN PAISAPAY EMAIL FORMAT

hi now for new paisap pay--- problem is still there for Internation orders paid through paisapay, confirmation email sent to buyer dosent contain full address like country & telephone no, where as on my ebay-paisapay --it shows all information, its v...

New Bid History Policy

The following Notice appears in the Bid History section: --- To help keep the eBay community safe, enhance bidder privacy, and protect our members from fraudulent emails (such as fake second chance offers), eBay has changed how bid history informatio...

Do ebay auctions are Real???

I am totally not happy with ebay, specially with the trust and safety and live help. From what happened, I would not prefer suggesting anyone to use ebay or better I stop using auctions! Tell me one thing Are these auctions manipulated???????????????...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful