cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DOES NEW PAISA PAY SLOWS DOWN UR BUSINESS?.

HI ALL,
WISH TO POINT OUT FEW FAULTS WITH NEW PAISAPAY PROCEDURE AND MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH IT.

I AM A SMALL SCALE COLLECTOR AND SELLER FOR STAMPS ON EBAY.MOSTLY I SELL STAMPS TO INTERNATIONAL EBAY MEMBERS.

SO FAR EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY WAS SO GOOD. RECENTLY I SOLD TWO ITEMS TO AN EBAY UK MEMBER MY FIRST SALE AFTER THE LAUNCH OF NEW PAISAPAY.HE PAID THROUGH PAISAPAY.I ENTERED DESPATCH DETAILS.HE RECEIVED THE ITEMS.GAVE ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK TOO.BUT STILL EBAY HOLDS BACK THAT AMOUNT.ONLY RS559/-.DONT KNOW WHY THEY NOT RELEASING IT.

TALKED WITH SEVERAL PAISA PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT PEOPLE.WHAT THEY TOLD ME WAS TO CONTACT THE SELLER AND ASK HIM TO CONFIRM THAT HE HAS RECEIVED THE ITEM.ANOTHER ONE TOLD THAT IT TAKES MINIMUM 21 DAYS TO RELEASE THE FUNDS.CANT UNDERSTAND WHATS THIS?.HE HAS GIVEN ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR THE TWO ITEMS.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY RECENT FEEDBACKS FOR VERIFICATIONS.

WHAT I BELEIVE IS THAT GIVING ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS ENOUGH TO CONFIRM THE DELIVERY OF ITEMS.WHY EBAY INSISTING ON THAT THE BUYER HAS TO CONFIRM IT SPECIALLY?.

WHATEVER...I WROTE SEVERAL TIMES TO MY EBAY BUYER TO CONFIRM IT SO THAT MY FUNDS WILL GET RELEASED.HE HASNT REPLIED YET.MY CONCERNS ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

1.DO I HAVE TO BEGG MORE?.
2.TO WHOM I HAVE TO BEGG? TO EBAY OR TO MY BUYER
3.WHY DONT EBAY TAKE A STUDY CLASS TO ALL BUYERS(INTERNATIONAL TOO) WHO USE PAISAPAY?.

I DO SELL ITEMS AFTER BUYING THEM ON CREDIT.I FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT WITH THE NEW PAYMENT METHOD.OLD ONE WAS PERFECT WHAT I THINK.NEW ONE IS BLOCKING FUNDS UNNECESSARILY.

ONLY EBAY GETS BENEFIT OUT OF THIS.MONEY TO ROLL FOR A MONTH WITHOUT INTEREST.IS THAT SO???.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS....

KIND REGARDS
SURAJ.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

planetgadgets
Community Member
sir, your comments are 100% correct, ebay is making more profit with the new program,where sellers are gaining nothing, less profits & more time to get money refunded.Also due to this scheme sellers are forced to increase thier listing price resulting in slowdown of overall sales volume, i think that if ebay.in is going like this ebay.in will gradually loss as India's best online market and indiaplaza.com/futurebazza.com/fabmall.com etc will be come as prefered and for the recent months the net sales are boosted on these sites by ore tha 300% and also due to its lowest price,if ebay continues these tricks then people may even go to these sites....

i request all ebay.in team to please make a potive decision on the same, also holding money for a particular days is also against the rule of RBI .
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Suraj (coromandalstamps),

We understand the inconvenience you must have had while following up with buyer to confirm receipt of the item.

We have reported this issue to the PaisaPay team and they would be more than happy to provide assistance in this case. Please provide the item ID or buyer ID for this transaction and we can look at considering the positive feedback & comments.

Moreover, we feel that it is an interesting point raised by you and we would surely look into the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

nurv.india
Community Member
Hi Suraj (coromandalstamps) !

Yes, eBay is getting worst day by day for sellers. I am a new seller on eBay, but i've been through all the Community Boards discussions.

I have sold off few products on eBay in the past 2 weeks. Out of 14 sold items, i have just 3 serious buyers. All the 3 buyers have paid by Paisapay. But what the scenario is, that the product has been delivered to the buyers, but they are not concerned to accept the receipt of the item on eBay. Due to this, my payment is stuck with Paisapay, unless they accept the receipt of the product.

So it seems, that we sellers have to waste time in calling the buyers, sending emails, requesting them to accept the receipt of the product, or we need to wait for 15 days after entering the dispatch details for our hard earned money.

Its better that we sellers accept other modes of payment i.e. Demand Draft, Cheque, Direct Transfers to us. In case of Credit Cards, we can accept Paypal. Infact, paypal has come up with new features recently i.e. transferring money to our Credit Cards or Bank accounts.

Say what eBay Sellers ?;-)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear PaisaPay,

Helping is fine.

We are suffering a lot from new PaisaPay rules and running under loss.

Too much work, following up shipping details, too much work documenting, too much time we are spending for a single sale. None of my customer checked anything about shipping details i entered so far.

Sales is down 50%, too little question, too little sales.

I feel totally useless doing eBay for small profit, bit trouble, instead we can do something else can make good money.

I am badly affected due to new PaisaPay rules. Even i had 25 feedbacks for 15 days holiday in my shop in last June 2007. It is gone to earth and 13 feedbacks last month, after new PaisaPay is introduced.

I understand that the NewPaisaPay is to crack down fraud sellers, but it should not affect genuine sellers like me.

Can you do something for me, bring my business on track ?.

Is there any chance of getting Old PaisaPay on track ?

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

king.of.sales
Community Member
Yes, this is a big issue against all the serious sellers on ebay.in, not only for overseas but also in India. It is very difficult to difficult to deliver the parcels overseas in ebay deadline of 21 days by India Post. Other foreign options (couriers) are too costly and in most of the cases are not viable, if their service available too.

Secondly, ebay sends continuous reminders to confirm the receipt or claim the refund within 21 days. Now the buyers think that if they would not claim, their money may be lost. Now they started to think negative after receiving second or third reminder and after all they/some of them file for refund. Now the seller is helpless. Ebay sends one email to stop the consignment, which was not at all possible in case of overseas and also very very diffucult in most of the domestic shipments also.

Recently one of my buyers also inspite of receiving the parcel claimed that he has not received the item. It is just that he want to return the product and afterall he send back the item. The item was absolute perfect and no one ever complaint for that item, inspite of repeated regular orders on ebay. Ebay has issued full refund without deducting even shipping charged which was incurred. In this case, I was lucky, because I did not lose the entire amount of Rs 2000+. I only lost shipping charges and also selling fees, which ebay has charged without completion of transaction. This is another big side effect - LOSS - to the sellers.

At the moment, there does not seems much hope except to take more precautions and protest against the rules and/or to stop selling. If ebay does not make amendments to new PaisaPay rules, it will certainly be tough in coming days.

Moreover, after sometime, the seller can not leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to the buyers - even the buyers does not bother to pay and leave seller negative also. ??? !!! I think that none of the sellers on ebay.in site will agree or support this. Please do consider this point also before this rule become applicable.

I am also awaiting the responses from all the serious sellers on these two topics.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply