Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint regarding pending product

I—Safeena Gul—am appalled to report that I had booked a Plastic Wardrobe @Rs 3000 from E-bay from Srinagar on November 19, 2016. It was to be delivered on my Jammu address But despite repeatedly calling the customer care of the online shopping site, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Damage item report

I have bougth 3 items last week by the name ofhollow out adjustable bangle chain with three opening rings set one is damage i have messaged many times but no one is replying i want a refund

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay charging more than the MRP

SIR, I HAVE PURCHASE MOBILE PHONE Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime Gold , THE MRP OF THIS PHONE IS 8999/- BUT EBAY CHARGE FOR THIS PHONE 10598/- MORE THAN MRP , I HAVE CALL E BAY CUSTMER CARE BUT THE SAY THAT I HAVE NO RESPONSUBILTY YOU CALL SELER , I CALL SELL...

Double standards of eBay India

I had purchased an item and paid in full - mind you - in full for the item - INR 650 and the claims I did not pay her for shipping. EBay offers free shipping to its customers. Now, I am not some astrologer to know that India Post would once again tea...

Not satisfied by product

I AHVE PURCHASED A SAMSUNG BATTERY WHICH IS NOT RUNNING THE SELLER AS WELL AS TO EBAY I HAVE EMAILED BUT NON OF THEM HAVE BOTHER TO REPLY OR TO SOLVE THE QUERY.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim id 2501435

please be aware of the customer service i have received in past 15 days, I have booked a phone (Yotaphone 2) from ebay n 13th of November; it was a gift for someone using EMI with credit card, it was suppose to be delivered before 17th as tracker sho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received - Refund

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERNDear Sir/Ma'am,I purchased an item [5 Mega Pixel,16GB Inbuilt Pen Camera with HD Quality video recording Photo/Audio] on 15 June 2016 through PaisaPay ID - 42847268187 of Rs 789/- and the expected delivery time was on 20...

claim ID 2485008

Am been struggling to return my product which is not as described but ebay is not supporting the claim. please help.. RegardsLinet

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not working.

i purchased SONY SBH20 STEREO BLUETOOTH HEADSET BLACK WITH FAST & FRE... (232125305645)week a go. But it's not working.I was asked pls refund my amt .from eBay office I did't recive any call , resolved problem. . Pls refund my money

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regarfing coupon

sir, product purchased by me was damage and i put a complained through ebay gurantee and get my money back but still i didn't get my coupon.please solve my problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Kya sir ji aaplog customer ko bevkuf bana rahe.Maine ek shirt kharida Jo cancel ho gaya Jo ki payment Maine apne account se kiya lekin mera paisa wapas nahi hua.Kya aap manate hai ki future me eBay se koi shopping Na karu

NON RECIEPT OF ITEM

I was ordered online Toshiba Hayabusa 16 GB Pen Drive to eBay.in on 27.09.2016. and made payment online. Item Id : 291883843033Paisa pay id : 43740078672Seller:Member id : sankalpdeals_in (23803 )Courier name BLUE DARTAirway Bill number 33534166724Co...