claim id 2501435

aquial81
Community Member

please be aware of the customer service i have received in past 15 days, I have booked a phone (Yotaphone 2) from ebay n 13th of November; it was a gift for someone using EMI with credit card, it was suppose to be delivered before 17th as tracker shows and suddenly on 20th it showed delivered but item was not delivered, after multiple complains to ebay , the only response i got that item is already delivered , even claim was aoto closed, and suddenly on 24th of Nov i gat a call from bluedart informing item was in wearhouse for 4 days and they missed it, its really very upsetting to get this from EBAY being top Eretail company, now when i receive the product , it was a complete chinese product with no english features, NO 4g indian sim support, no playstore, i cannot install indian apps, also noticed that the features not working properly, which makes it a complete duplicate product from china, if ebay claims to be customer centric then where is it??? i have called multiple times from 24th Nov till today , everytime i gets a reply callback has been arranged and disputes team will get back to me within 48 hours, its been 7 days i have raised the claim , no response from ebay. it is really upsettign.

claim id :

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

claim id 2501435

aquial81
Community Member

and and today when i called again to customer service first they told wait for 10 days now, when requested for manager manager was also very rude  when asked for her name she shouted her name  and said that she dont have consumer forum details "she works for ebay not for consumer forum" so she cannot give any number and dont call ebay again and again . really upsetting,  need my money back this is all i wanted for fake product.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

claim id 2501435

dear your process is wrong both the times
any ways now as your problem is in second step so
open a new claim again as Item received is diffrent "not as describe"
and relex they will surly call back after 3 to 5 days

Message 3 of 3
latest reply