Item not received - Refund

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I purchased an item [5 Mega Pixel,16GB Inbuilt Pen Camera with HD Quality video recording Photo/Audio] on 15 June 2016 through PaisaPay ID - 42847268187 of Rs 789/- and the expected delivery time was on 20-21 June 2016. But till date I never received the product. I tried to reach you through EBay Guarantee several times but still it was no help. Though I continuously tried to contact you people for assistance and was given a claim ID. I was also told that the mistake is through your end and I should wait for some time for the resolution of the problem.
But today when I called you people I was informed that my claim has been rejected and I am neither eligible for PRODUCT or the REFUND.
I was also told to contact the seller for further assistance. I have purchased the product through EBay and I trusted you people. But this kind of response was never expected form such big company.
Kindly resolve this case as soon as possible else I have to go to the consumer forum or the cyber crime cell to resolve the issue.

Waiting for your response in next 48 hours.

Thnx.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0