Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why did the offer was not applied to my purchase

Hi, my name is Srinivasa Raju,ebay user id:msr2cool. On April 25, I received an e-mail from ebay in which it is said ebay is giving offer of free shipping from US on the items bought from ebay global easy buy. I contacted your rep(i think rep name is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GEB-150577100648 .

Received item GEB-150577100648 in time, but some of the contents which are mentioned on the pack are missing(Battery pack, CD-ROM, Shoulder Strap). I would like you to deliver the same at the earliest or refund my money back. I will not accept incomp...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay.in is not good

ebay.in is not good i don like the service... stupid aashish gupta is very bad plzzz ebay tech ashish how to work...coz of aashis gupata i lose 3000/-Rupes

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong info

on: http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/track-shipping.html >> http://www.pafex.com/tracking.html >> provided but actual address is >> http://www.pafex.com/track.asp

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Page Not Responding

Whenever I am clicking on "buy it now" its showing - Page Not Responding" message, for more than 1 product on the website !!!!!. Please help - I want to buy something urgently.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Adjuster Without Contact Buyer Thretning next 4 days failing to which

Recd Mail FRORC003 eGuarantee Claim # 1328391 (KMM49619445V37293L0KM) From: eBay Customer Support Sent: 01-May-2011 13:39 Dear DHANARAJ, This is with regards to regards to Claim # 1328391 file against your eBay account by "Buyer ID:sreedharm2011 " fo...

EBAY BIASED AGAINST THEIR SELLERS

WITHOUT FINFING OUT THE TRUTH , THE EBAY COURT SEEMS TO GIVE ITS DECISION AGAINST THE BUYER & WITH THE BUYER RETURNING THE PRODUCT BACK TO THE SELLER , THERE IS STILL NO REPLY SINCE 7 DAYS ABOUT THE REFUND NOR THE REPLACEMENT

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund | eBay Guarantee | Re-shipment

I got an item (8MP webcam) on 26/04/2010. It was not working and hence I launched an eBay Guarantee Claim. eBay Customer Support said they have received my claim under eBay Guarantee for item number 160570849511. Now as for the seller, his refund pol...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blackberry 9870

this is best approachable for e marketplace as having an all accessibility with clear communication by seller/buyer. great and effortless shopping tool.

Promotion Gifts

The ebay promotion gifts scheme are good in content but getting the gift is pain. I am still waiting for the gift article from Dec. 2009. For ebay.in :- Do not reply if you don't have any firm answer. For ebay.in members:- do not get involved in any ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Honorable Justice Ali Claim Adjuster Docket number: A121 False No Money Gon

Every Indian Know this is not valid docket no of india post Docket number: A121 False No Seller Money Gone No Value Of Seller Money Vary Difficult do Business in ebay FRORC003 eGuarantee Claim # < 47865 > - ALI (KMM49481973V76428L0KM) From: eBay Cust...