Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to ship coins safely?

i need to know that ebay serves as a platform but does not tell us that how to ship coins to the buyers safely. Silver coins and precious note. Who will take the guarantee of the shipment received safely?? this is illigal and ebay is promoting it eve...

Wornout T-shirt (PUMA brand) delivered.

I had ordered for PUMA T-shirt size L-55405203 on 29.4.2011 reference PaisePay ID 28836454408. The T-shirt delivered to me on 08.5.2011 is an wornout T-shirt with and torn at edges in many places. What should I do with the T-shirt. It cannot be used.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Blackmails Directly For Unfair Demands Or Else (-) Fdbck, Wht to do?

Dear Seema Ji, Pink's & all Community members: We recently sold a backpack to a buyer and he advised us to send it through DTDC courier, we told we lost few parcels on DTDC, but he still wanted to send it through DTDC & we did send through DTDC to hi...

Very Late delivery

This is my first purchase on ebay. I paid on 21stApril. Till 2nd May the item is not delivered. The tracking no. in my mail gives no tracking status on professional courier site. I am very disappointed by the ebay service. Earlier I had purchased fro...

PAYMENT FORFITTED BY PAISAPAY

MY PAYMENT FORFITTED BY EBAY BUYER HAD ISSUED REFUND FOR PaisaPay ID 28725838443 ON 19-04-2011. MY LAST DATE TO CONTACT PAISAPAY CUSTOMER CARE WAS 24-04-2011. ON 22-04-2011 I HAD PROVIDED AS RE-SHIPMENT DETAILS & DELIVERY DETAILS TO PAISAPAY CUSTOMER...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful