cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why did the offer was not applied to my purchase

msr2cool
Community Member
Hi, my name is Srinivasa Raju,ebay user id:msr2cool. On April 25, I received an e-mail from ebay in which it is said ebay is giving offer of free shipping from US on the items bought from ebay global easy buy. I contacted your rep(i think rep name is shabnam on couple of chat sessions on 03-May) on this, she replied she has no idea about this & asked me to forward the mail that I got to paisapaydocs@ebay.com, so someone look at the issue, I did forward the e-mail, after that on the same day I called your customer care centre, I asked your rep about this offer, your rep confirmed me that the offer is available from 24-04-2011 to 04-05-2011 same as in the mail that I received from ebay & also the offer details are here: http://shopping.ebay.in/freeshippinggeb/tnc.html. I also asked her about the price displayed on the items, as I saw no difference in the price before the offer & when the offer is on. She again confirmed me about the offer & insisted that the prices on the items are automatically adjusted & displayed according to the offer, So, basing on that Yesterday I looked for Samsung Epic 4G phone, three items are priced almost identically(item no:110682007786 by the seller:iamstarrbooty, second item no:320692943329 by the seller:abcjim and third item no:300553229023 by digital-e-zone) all are priced at $275 on ebay.com & at around Rs.15800/- on ebay global easy buy, among them I bought Item no:300553229023 from digital-e-zone for Rs.15742/-(about $354). To my surprise one of the three items that I mentioned earlier was still being listed until now(it is sold as i write, actually my friend wanted to buy it he narrowly missed it) at the same price as it was during the offer, had I no bought my phone it would also have same price even now(after the offer expiry). So, what i want to say is where did the free shipping offer was applied to my purchase, the items were at the same price even after the offer ended on 04-05-2011. So, had the offer was genuinenly applied to my purchase i could have saved minimum Rs.1000/- on my purchase. On the part of ebay, the offer is not genuinely applied to the purchases(at least mine) & acted untrustworthily, and I think it is advertised just to lur people like me to make purchases. After all this what I request is to take a look at this matter & reply me appropriately as soon as possible.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0