cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay Customer Support a Worst Place to call or query

lcradealz2011
Community Member
Hello Mr Sameer Yadav

This email I am writing to you because I have been informed by ebay customer support

billing executive that you are the client of ebay and they are they ebay staff call from ebay. Its very strange for me to understand that a company executive is not having a rights to grant credit under ebay policy but a client has a right approved it.

Please help me to understand that a lady from the billing told me that she cannotgrant me the listing fee credit as the right is only with client Mr Sammer Yadav who is ebay's client.

Ideally a seller or buyer would be client. So I am confused about who they are referring to. Plus when I asked her to explain me what she want to say she got angyry and hung up the call. My ebay id lcradealz and My name is Mr A Shankar.

The issue is I am a new seller on ebay and I was guided to use Turbo lister. While creating a listing some of the features got auto selected and we had not selected them manually. Hence after speaking to customer support we ended the listing and mailed for the credit request. Till date its not granted.

I request you to please grant the credit for the same.Also please improve the quality of customer service as they cannot hung up the call if they are not able to explain me.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you really expect some sort of help from Customer Care ?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

lcradealz2011
Community Member
hello
Actualy I did but that was a big mistake. Its kind of school kids out there.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

They only know how to copy and paste some standard replies. Everytime there's a new person to answer.

I keep ebay as my last resort when buying something. Reason- Customer care and problems with Global Ebay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply