Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To return LGR40 charger

HI Team,I ordered charger LGR40 which is not working with my laptop and we requested seller to return and refund the money on same day but seller requested us to do the courier of he charger to them.They will then refund the money back.But we cannot ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

I had a complaint regarding the refund I bought an item in eBay on July 2016 but the item was not as described in description I called eBay they said to return the item to the seller I returned the item to the seller by courier as the eBay said on Se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received an Item which dont fit ! I need refund

On 14th Jan i had booked a mobile case and its condition is worst and it dont actually fit on my phone , very disappointing quality too , i had mailed to seller about this case , and i didnt received any reply from him , i asked for refund and raised...

Att

Utter waste service. Within Monday I must need my product Not deliverd I wil go to courti am purches u r product not money...so I need product not cash return

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not redund received since 4 months

I order 32gb memory cars from eBay on date 28 October 2016 delivery not received then I go to refund .since 3 or 4 months I not received refund . I call on eBay guarantee they told me every time your refund is get in 5 to 6 days in working hours. I c...

Invoice not received

I have purchased Lenovo Tab. from ebay, the supplyer is GROMO, on October,2016. Till date I am struggling to get invoice from Gromo OR ebay OR Paisapay. everybody shows thimself as NOT CONCERN TO ME. THE GROMO Personal deny that You have not purchase...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud seller

I bought a laptop Acer aspire R7, which as per listing was a new product, and it was a costly one, I have ordered so many things from eBay India, and was sure and confident with eBay and purchased a costly laptop from a seller with fine rating on eBa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund issues- ebay playing foul along with vendor

I bought Iphone from ebay for 35900/- after paying money realize that product description mentioned about some issues with the product regarding warranty and accessories are also fake. I cancelled the order immediately after 10 minutes and requested ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund not received

HelloThis is archana. I Have been ordered red tutu dress on november 24 itself i received the item on 10th december. When i get the item on that day itself i return the item because peoduct is not satisfied and colour is not good. Still now i didn't ...

Complaint against ebay Claim Department

I Purchased a furniture item on 31/10/2016. Item delivered in broken condition in Dec following which i had raised an ebay claim on 16/12/2016. After numerous calls and promising to take back the item with a refund, The Claim Department seems to be p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful