Fraud seller

I bought a laptop Acer aspire R7,  which as per listing was a new product, and it was a costly one, I have ordered so many things from eBay India, and was sure and confident with eBay  and purchased a costly laptop from a seller with fine rating on eBay site, but to my surprise the seller sent me a used laptop which from my guess is 1-2 years old, I could not check the laptop also as they didn't sent me a charger for the same. I checked the refund process and eBay says if seller is ready for resolution, then it's okay and go with the same process, I contacted the seller and accepted that they have sent me a used product and told to ship the product and they will refund, I raised a refund process in eBay portal, and I got a call from eBay and I explained what happened and they closed my claim and the seller refused to accept the product as they said that the claim has been closed, when it reached the seller, now it's on its way back to me, spent 9600 rupees to and fro for the shipment, I am devastated please help me.

My ebay guarantee claim ID is 2618817.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0