Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint Against Froud

I order Combo of 2 piece Samsung Evo 32 GB 32 GB Micro sd Class 10 Memory Card Price of Rs.749/- on the date of 06-01-2017 and my PaisaPay ID is 44471547073.. But Ebay cheat me Ebay send me Samgsung headforne which is may be Rs. 50/-... I will Going ...

ebay is not refunding my money

Purchased a smoke machine on 14-December-2016.Machine was not working, so tried to send it back on 2-Jan.-2017, ebay said that - 10 days over, kindly contact the seller directly.I have send the item (272477480183) back to seller.Paid Rs 660 from my p...

Ebay Send me Fake Link

Got a massage from ebay regarding my claim and ebay given me a link and ask images of product ..but when I click on link this site opens ..http://www.muslimway.org/tafsir-ibn-kathir/529-5-Al-Maidah-The-Dinner-Table-120-verses/11135-the-punishment-of-...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is a fraud e-commerce site

I purchased an item from ebay seller is radhikacreation and I made a payment of 675 through paisapay , my reference id is 44246809887. I had purchased on 5th December and expected delivery date was 14-15 December but I have not yet received my produc...

Seller is fraud, paisa pay ID: 43301812942

I bought one Samsung galaxy s5 from Ebay india and the producst (paisa pay ID: 43301812942) was not as described in description. It was not covered under manfacturer warranty hence I sent the product back to seller on 27/10/2016 with AWB# 24382. Afte...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

mobile not working

I felt very sad . This site cheating Customer.Bcz I booked one of the watch in site they given not working watch. I requestly asked more than 5times they are not responding.dont believe this site friend s

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheating customer

I buy one jacket from ebay. And product is not as per description so i raise claim on ebay for replacement but they are asking for proof even i sent three time image of product. After cintinuos followup they are asking for return product to seller th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay - cheated with refurbhised item

Hi EBAY,My CLAIM ID: 2585942. I ordered MI Note 3 Phone. I see, the box opened and immediately with photos I launched a complaint.Later through ebay we know that its a Refurbished Product. It is advertised with Full Kit, but only mobile was there. La...