Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding Form 50 in West Bengal

I am a potential buyer of you. As many as 6/7 products (including mobile phones) have been purchased by me. Now my question is that if I want to buy 'laptop' from you shall I submit form 50 ? I have seen in your forum as well as Bluedart website that...

Awaiting my Christmas Gift

Hi, I had purchased a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium sound card (PaisaPay ID 30308064017). The gift I was asured is a pen drive. I am yet to receive even after the estimated time of 45 days. Please send in the gift asap. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Products very expensive and of inferior quality

I bought Speedo goggles for Rs. 895 and it lasted only for 3 months, howver I bought another local swimming goggles from a shop and its been running for last 6 months and costs just 150. I brought this from Stuff from India. This is the second instan...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non receipt of Items

The items sent through DTDC courier never delivered on time. they keep items with them and reflect as delivered on their website. as for example item bought through paisapay id 31070066315 does not delivered to me till 10/04/2012 but website reflects...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

debit card - SBI Payment portal link not working

i tried to buy a data card 7.2 using my SBI debit card many times. but when i submit to pay the debit card - SBI Payment portal link is not working and even my ebay coupon also gone.. after 60 minutes i have to wait and again also facing the same pro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Happy :(

this is to tell you that i'am not satisfied by your service. i wanna advice you to improve the user interface, lacking many question to apply and giving a simple interface. the good thing is that your products are in all range but fix the DAMN interf...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PRIVATE COURRIER VS INDIAN POST

I don’t know why professionals prefer private courier being they have several drawbacks compared to Indian post. 1) They are (private currier) less reliable. 2) The have less coverage area. 3) They have no infrastructure (most of their “OFFICES” runs...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

defective mobile set

I have purchased a Blackberry 9530 storm (Rs. 8500/-)from a seller 1foreveryone on 01/12/2011 through paisapay. The seller has supplied me with in time. Initially there was some problem in the microphone which was rectified by the seller. from the ve...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction failure

I tried to purchase an item of INR 450 using SBI Online transfer via PaisaPay.now after confirming payment from the bank's site,the transaction failed,the Page Cannot Be Displayed thing.now i didnt refresh/Back the browser.opened banks site to see my...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful