defective mobile set

mks2172
Community Member
I have purchased a Blackberry 9530 storm (Rs. 8500/-)from a seller 1foreveryone on 01/12/2011 through paisapay. The seller has supplied me with in time. Initially there was some problem in the microphone which was rectified by the seller.

from the very begining the battery was not performing well. I have reminded this to the seller and he has provided me a new battery.

Now after three months the handset is getting heated up and the battery is performing hardly 5-6 hrs with minimum usage. I have contacted to the near service center but they have refused to give the service by saying that I have purchased Online.

I have discussed the matter to the seller and send the set for repair to him but the set is performing worst.

I have informed each & every thing to ebay on customer support but there is no response from there side as if they are not concerned with matter and their main aim is selling the product & leaving the buyer to face the problem on his own. Neither the online chat nor the customer is responding.

It is one of the worst experience of my life & I will suggest people not to buy online (specially from ebay).
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0