Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inaccurate / misleading product descriptions

I am writing this to let out my frustration with generally inaccurate and misleading product descriptions on ebay India. This is specially true for electronic and computer items. Take a look at any vendor selling tablet computers and you will see wha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint

Ebay, I am the buyer on ebay and I have purchased 1 Item GEB - 110825909458-Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity P and the Item ID is 380427640557. We have received this item on 17th April, 2012 and now it is not working. And as per my conversation at Ebay...

Biased Ebay Policy

Hi, Its very unfortunate to say in this forum that ebay is very biased to buyer only. Buyer can give negative to any seller though even seller is giving genuine reason of failed service, but if buyer gets default sometimes then we seller cant give th...

I keep getting special promotions, after updating Communication Preference

I keep getting emails which says - "eBay India Private Limited sent this e-mail to you because your Notification Preferences indicate that you want to receive information about Special Promotions, Offers and Events." I have always made sure the all s...

Important: Seller Remittance

07 November, 2011 | 08:50 AM IST Dear members,Your remittance will be processed on7th November 2011. However, as RBI would not be working on 7th November 2011 on the occasion of Bakri Id, the remittance amount will start crediting into your account o...

Incorrect Listing of products

Hi, I am really impressed with Ebay but recently i tried to buy a Memory card and i searched for it. It gave me a list of memory cars available from sellers. Some of the products were metioned as Free shipping, but when i tried to order, it adds ship...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Update

How come you guys don't update the My PaisaPay. The product i bought is shipped already but your My PaisaPay shows that it is to be shipped by 07-05-12. I received it on 04-05-12. I ordered it on 02-05-12.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint

seller Id : Genext HI, basically i am a seller on E bay from last 1 year and more. around 4 months back i came to know about your Pro pack , and it was told to me by customer care executive at E bay that once the product is listed here will be high l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fooling by giving 20 days refund/resolution gurantee

Hi, Ebay is a fooling site who doesn't have good attitude or resolution centric help through phone/chat/mail. My 2 claims running since last month and so far the claims are running in snail running speed(feels like I'm dealing with a govt. office)..W...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful