Complaint

genext
Community Member
seller Id : Genext

HI,

basically i am a seller on E bay from last 1 year and more.

around 4 months back i came to know about your Pro pack , and it was told to me by customer care executive at E bay that once the product is listed here will be high lighted on Top of the page and has very good advantages, and more over it was told to me if any other seller opt for same Pro pack then E bay normally looks to the price range and opt for the priority for the seller on first page or second page.

I was having complaints regarding this issue from the day i applied on this package.

Now today i was having a talk with one of your senior executive named Mr Rahul.

i was phasing the problem as follows.

if i am trying to find Tata sky remote on search engine.

my listing which was Pro pack and was left with 6 days more to end was coming on second page where as it should come on first page there was no other seller who was awalling this Pro pack,

i argued with Mr Rahul for same issue more then half hour but he could not even satisfy me nor he couldn't under stand and he could not even note down my complaint.

Now after a while i ended my listing which was under Pro pack and was having 6 more days validity and re generated new listing with same details.

now the same is coming on top on first page.

kindly log and complaint and improve your services, if a customer is paying more he should get the services.
you are kindly requested to look to the matter and improve your errors and manage to solve problems .
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Complaint

spl_ind
Community Member
You should not have ended your item so early when you have opted for ProPack. That means you will now be charged twice for ProPack which will now become another issue with eBay.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply