Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is my free gift?

Dear sir/madam, I purchased a ASUS laptop by Paisa Pay ID 31382612060. But, I have not got my free gift in spite of purchasing above Rs. 5000/- and before 31st May 2012. When contacted e-bay customer support, I was advised that in future I should ent...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product not received

i purchased a spoon but the seller canceled it and refunded me. i am a previlaged customer and used a coupon which was wasted due to the seller. i want the coupon back also with the refund. id ngurung2712 paisapay id 31414818642

Feedback Length

It's a little surprising that buyers have only 80 characters to write their feedback on ebay. Even mobile operators consider short messages to be at least 160 characters. If there is a problem that any user faces with any seller, it's virtually impos...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake/Fraud seller : gadgetsadda2011

Bought a JD lighter from this seller on upfront payment: http://stores.ebay.in/gadgetsadda2011 Received a fake, damaged lighter. But still the seller and suspiciously a person named 'Parag' who calls himself an ebay executive had been calling me and ...

Feedback Removal Policys Big Joke on eBay !!!!!!!

eBay, I am thankful to you for creating unfair feedback removal policy's for sellers. But does your TNS team follows it? Here is one good e.g. I have listed one product under daily deal. In description we clearly mentioned that "Please check parcel i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

XMASGIFT01 not yet received

Hi, PaisaPay ID 30453738449, ebay gift voucher XMASGIFT01,no intimation from ebay until now.Gift not yet received. Can you please provide an update on the status on when the gift will be dispatched. Thanks, Swapnil

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers Posting Negative Feedback

Hi, although i am new seller i am pretty sure that we(sellers) do not have right to give a negative feedback for buyers. i have a strange encounter with a seller from US. she bought 2 UPPADA SAREES AND KOYAL COTTON SAREES. 251034681896 251034752724 2...

Can't buy anything,getting error with "invalid inputs"

Can't buy a single thing since couple of days, when payment done via paisapay , The bill desk page land into this page Error : Reason: Sorry! Your request could not be processed due to invalid inputs. Please try again.:- I'm using net banking facilit...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Not refunding the amount

I had bought for an Kindle Touch and seller was not able to ship within the prescribed time so i asked for refund and Ebay approved the refund on 18th May 2012 Stating that i will receive the money in 3 to 10 working days it has been 20 days and stil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful