cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feedback Removal Policys Big Joke on eBay !!!!!!!

eBay,

I am thankful to you for creating unfair feedback removal policy's for sellers. But does your TNS team follows it? Here is one good e.g. I have listed one product under daily deal. In description we clearly mentioned that "Please check parcel infront of courier agent during delivery & if you accepts it & found that its in damaged condition then mention same on POD copy that received in damaged condition" But one of buyer not checked it & now given us negative feedback stating that "he mentioned 3 months warranty,i got damaged product,refund it or replace"

When I called TNS team regarding removal they are saying we not have any kind of policy for removal. You mentioned check parcel but have you called to customer to tell same thing about parcel acceptance? As per them you have to call to each customer & have to tell this thing. Is it right thing does eBay telling me to do? We have made communication through eBay messaging system only. Does that not matters?

If seller mentions everything clearly in description & buyer not follows seller instructions for safe transition then is it seller mistake?

Seemaji, Kindly revert on this. If feedback removal policy is like govt. policy's then let us know. So that will stop calling to TNS & will never expect removal of negative feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0