cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unresponsible behaviour of ebay customer support - loss of buyer -- comment

jewelsqueen
Community Member
hello everyone, i am a new seller on ebay, i sold two items, forgot to enter shipping details, got a mail from ebay saying refund has been initiated, if you have shipped the item kindly contact ebay customer support via phone/chat/email, i sent them the email with the shipping details still the refund was approved, after that when i had a conversation with them the executive assured that i will get the amount as it was not my fault, after few days when the promised was not done i again had a talk another executive told me nothing can be done, below is a detailed story of these two paisapay id transaction, kindly help me out.

PaisaPay ID 31743768699 and 31745006957 were successfully done on july 30. 2012,

refund was initiated by the system on august 5,2012
in this mail i was also asked to contact customer support via email/chat/phone to update the shipping details if i have done, i first called up the number, it said your wait time is 18min, i cut the call, and sent a mail with the details on august 5 only,

on august 11 i got mail saying that the refund has been approved, is there any fault of mine in all this ??

to sellers and ebay executives kindly comment, plz help this needy.

Regards
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Nothing can be once, refund has been approved. Ebay will not help you ๐Ÿ˜„

Contact the buyer, and ask him the money.

Cheers
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

How can this happen ??

Everyday sellers get alert message from PaisaPay stating "ACTION REQUIRED for shipping"..

U get these alerts everyday if you have shipments pending to be entered.

Its totally your fault, it means you ignored these alerts for 5 days.

Take care next time. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
speak to buyer directly and explain. i am sure, buyer will definitely credit the amount in ur a/c.

pethachi
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

jewelsqueen
Community Member
due to casualty in my home i could not do it, still i did as directed, was that still my fault ?? i would like to hear from the ebay system.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply