Paisapay: Very Poor Process

lordkrooster
Community Member
Hi
I've never thought buying a product through ebay would be an hassle. I ordered a 1gb apple ipod and i paid using my credit card and got a message stating that paisapay will process the order only after the verification which is really good but for me they said that they couldn't reach me in my mobile wherein i had to call the customer service. i clearly said the customer service to call after 12pm bcoz i will be busy in the office but after that i've never received any call from ebay and eventually i had to cancel the order bcoz of the poor followup. i've ordered lot of products online but this is the first time i'm facing a problem like this and i'm really not happy with ebay and i'll never buy any products from ebay and whoever reading this take necessary steps to avoid these kind of situations.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

techniwas
Community Member
PaisaPay Facts:

1. Remits the payment to vendors in 3 days. Lowest in India.
2. Good promising protection against Chargebacks
3. Adequate verification and security to avoid unauthorized use of your CC.

If all this requires some compromise, its worth it. Cheers

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Annkur (techniwas),

Thank you for providing a valid debate to the concern being raised by lordkrooster in regards to the verification proceess being conducted by our PaisaPay team.

While we understand that this might cause a bit of a friction in the process but i'm sure the community would agree that this is necessary to safeguard our sellers from the potential 'Chargeback' frauds due to stolen credit cards.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

newlogo82
Community Member
hi,

it is true that you have to make some compromises for security
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I AGREE WITH TECHNIWAS
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Dear all,

we also think that delay in order payment process is not an issue , its good for all sellers.

its safeguard against fraud chargeback.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

naeemmunshi
Community Member
Hi guys,

There is also one serious issue with online bank transfer using paisapay. I just paid Rs.751.10 for 4 items through HDFC bank and after processing successfully from bank page directed to ebay and ebay thrown error that transaction was not processed successfully. This is very serious problem. I have added details in contact /support center for proper action, but I need your support friends. Please advice me what to do next? I had already purchased 3 items few mins before this happened.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

blr_fufu
Community Member
Dear Sir.Ma'am,

My ebay user id is blr_fufu and the Paisapay id is 23151089140.
1.Although I had sent the credit card statement day before yesterday I have not received any acknowledgment for the same and upon contacting customer care I was told that you have not received it.
2.I therefore emailed a scanned copy of the credit card and passport yesterday MORE THAN 3 TIMESbut no response
3. I called ebay customercare twice and was put on hold for 8 minutes and nobody responded

THIS IS HIGHLY FRUSTRATING AND TOTALLY NOT WHAT EBAY STANDS FOR. PLEASE RESOLVE THE MATTER
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

blr_fufu
Community Member
Dear Sir.Ma'am,

My ebay user id is blr_fufu and the Paisapay id is 23151089140.
1.Although I had sent the credit card statement day before yesterday I have not received any acknowledgment for the same and upon contacting customer care I was told that you have not received it.
2.I therefore emailed a scanned copy of the credit card and passport yesterday MORE THAN 3 TIMESbut no response
3. I called ebay customercare more than 3 times and was put on hold for 8 minutes and nobody responded

THIS IS HIGHLY FRUSTRATING AND TOTALLY NOT WHAT EBAY STANDS FOR. PLEASE RESOLVE THE MATTER
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

fatalist*2512
Community Member
Hi,

I had been using Ebay.co.uk since past more than one year. Now when I am in India, I have recently started with Ebay.co.in.

One problem which I can't understand totally is the Ebay process:

1. Seller gets the confirmation from Paisapay
2. Seller ships item and puts the shipping details on Ebay
3. Buyer confirms receipt
4. Remittance to seller

Now, my first product sold and i got the feedback from the buyer "Very Prompt delivery". Practically, whenever buyer puts the positive feedback means that the product was received and all ok, so he left the positive feedback.

I received the positive feedback and still Ebay shows the message that the delivery confirmation is pending which stops the further process until the buyers puts confirmation or the time limits crossed.

PayPal or Ebay.co.uk has a fair policy, When the amount is on hold, It is remitted on either of the three things:
1. Buyer confirms the Receipt OR
2. Buyer leaves a positive feedback OR
3. 21 days of unclaimed from buyer from date of purchase.

whatever the policies might say or secure the process but practically, we all know and understand, when the buyer puts the positive feedback that means he has received the product and is satisfied with the value he paid for that product.
Then what is the meaning of holding the money even after receiving the positive feedback.

It means if the buyer is not that concerned about putting the delivery confirmation, the process of remittance will always slow down to 15 days of putting the shipping details, even though the buyer has left the positive feedback.

Please look and observe well the situation. If and only the product is received, the buyer is going to put the positive feedback.

I hope Ebay to take necessary steps if can be improved.

Jay
Message 10 of 18
latest reply