Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

One of the Worse Customer Service

I Belong to One to Leading One shopping portals brides galleria. I Used to sell on Ebay for Promotion and up sell my products. In Between i stopped selling for few months Now Again we wanted to sell on Ebay. I called my So Called Account Manager Mr S...

A buyer accept through e mail that he has issued negative comment on feedback by mistake what to do?

It was a smooth and healty trasaction. Every thing is Good but it happens that you receive a negative comment due to just a "MISKAKE " or say without intend to do so since buyer acknowledge the same without westing time and confirm it by email. What ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response

HelloI have purchase two samsung covers from ebay.in but those covers were of model 5.8 but my mobile is samsung mega 6.3 . So icalled customer care service of selling department so they me a number of Mr. Ashish and said to contact him. I called him...

I Phone 4 32GB

Dear Friends, I recnetly bought IPHONE 4 32GB from Ebay. Invoice Dated - 1-Apr-14. Recived phone in chennai on 8-Apr-14. I have started using the phone 15th of Apr. Its started getting of automatically and no sound problem get started on 28-Apr-14, I...

NO REFUND FRAUD E BAY .

I BOUGHT HAIER E18 MODEM . THAT MODEM NOT WORKING WITH ANY SIM. I CONDUCT SERVICE CENTER THEY TOLD THIS MODEM NOT IN THEIR SERVICE LIST.THIS IS OUTDATED MODEM. I RAISE A CLAIM ABOUT MY REFUND. BUT EBAY AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED MY CLAIM ID 527031 WITHOUT ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product not working

Sir, I have ordered for Blackberry original charger , today i have received that item & it is not working at all , i have already paid cash to delivery boy my bill number is *** i have spoken to shipper *** , he is not ready to take the responsibilit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay handling payment

Tho my payment made thru internet banking ebay had problems transferring money to seller. Shipment delayed. No reply to many emails and calls to ebay. No applogy till date kahai

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful