cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20% discount vouchers not being honoured despite being valid

sendtomayank2010
Community Member
Ebay is not honouring the 20% discount vouchers that have been provided by ICICI Bank and Standard Chartered Bank. This appears to be in violation of the deadline of 31st May 2010 as communicated by the banks.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

give complete details.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sendtomayank2010
Community Member
Standard Chartered, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank had provided certain discount codes which were valid till 31st May and entitle first time users to a 20% discount on their bill value. But now if I'm trying to make a transaction, EBay returns an error saying that the code has expired, even though it is only 11th May, as against the communicated deadline of 31st May 2010.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

did you speak to ebay customer care ?
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

prashant_bareja
Community Member
I have contacted customer care they told me that offer has been finished by marketing team
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

sravi_1983
Community Member
I use ebay.in for more than 2 years. Does Ebay really provides discount. I have never come across discount so far. Could some one tell me about the discount on ebay???
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

As per the above discussions going on can purchase Mobile using Promocode on HDFC Credit card.

@sravi_1983 wrote:
I use ebay.in for more than 2 years. Does Ebay really provides discount. I have never come across discount so far. Could some one tell me about the discount on ebay???

Message 7 of 7
latest reply