Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY IS Delaying Refund As Usual

Claim ID: 702744 PaisaPay ID: 37599310938 Item number: *** Seller ID: *** Date claim opened: 21-10-2014 Date Claim Closed: 23 Oct 2014 The given Remarks was "As per our telephonic conversation on 23/10/2014, we are pleased to inform you that we are a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Horrible service by DotZot,

An important Coin I paid for has still not been delivered even after 10 days. On checking the tracking site I am informed that parcel has been shipped to Guwahati instead of Kolkata. Seller reports that due to heavy rush during DIWALI there has been ...

Poor service by dotzot and ebay powership

Hi I opted ebay powership to solve by logistic problem but there is lot of problem by dotzot . Dotzot guy picked the parcel but still picked up confirmation done by dotzot few customer purchase product on 3 rd nov but still my parcel not shipped. I c...

Modo Vivendi long coat

I have ordered Modo Vivendi long coat from Ebay but the quality of product is very poor so I have applied for return the product and claimed refund. But I got a call from the company whose product was ordered by me and they said you have to return th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear Sellers, Buyer who is living near Ge Road, TatibandhRaipur 492001 is a cheat.Pls be careful

Dear Sellers, Buyer who is living near Ge Road, TatibandhRaipur 492001 is a cheat.Pls be careful.He simply raises guarantee claim though he receives item which is as described.He simply keeps low grade item and claims that he has not received the rig...

Samsung 48H6400 3 D / smart led tv not working and dealer and e bay not responding

I had purchased Samsung 48H 6400 3 D smart led tv from e bay costing Rs-61,229 .. The tv I not showing video and when tried to contact dealer ( under 1 year dealer warranty ) but he did not respond . Been trying to convey my Grievence to e bay but it...

still not received my item

Dear allThis is to inform you that i have buy a product on 28.10.2014 and still i havent received my product is this a service of ebay? As i have paid full amount i have clame also but there is no use your staff is saying product is ready but not sen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non receipt of item no-221581208380

I ordered for a Canon D-600 camera on 23rd October 2014 and paid up the full amount using Paisa pay. On 30th October EBay initiated a refund request which is still on hold. I have neither received my item nor my refund till date. I have written to th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I ordered for a Canon D-600 camera on 23rd October 2014 and paid up the full amount using Paisa pay. On 30th October EBay initiated a refund request which is still on hold. I have neither received my item nor my refund till date. I have written to th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful