Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim I'd 1159639

Hi eBay bought a led TV from eBay and led not working within the purchase of 12 days so I told you to please replace my led TV from your side you told me it maximum 20 days to resolve the issue but repeated call from my side nothing is happen from yo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Invoice Received and more than 8 days to get it resolved without any success

Dear Sir, I have raised a complaint for my 2 i phones received through Ebay.in and Seller ***. My Paisa Pay ID is 39799116668. Please note that i have received the invoice with wrong amount than mentioned over Ebay.in listing. The listing showed the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request for Cancellation of Order

Hi I would like to inform you that i want to cancel my order number. I have called your customer service about cancelling my order however they asked me to contact the seller about the same however seller pushed me back to contact ebay about cancelli...

Cheated by ebay itself

This is regarding the 500GB Hard disk free gift which is yet to sent by ebay from Aug 2011. Paisa Pay ID: please check for this one 32070306964 Please refer to the customer transcript SR# 1-6399898439. It has been already over 8 months and I don't kn...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contacting eBay on phone

Contacting eBay is really disgusting. I have to wait for 15 minutes to get connected and after that it's taking more than that for the representative to for document verification and after all in the middle of the call it's getting disconnected. I ha...

Extremely poor situation of ebay India.

Team, I had the most pathetic experience with eBay. Here is the ugly truth about ebay services and their lack of interest in serving customers. See pics attached. Ordered tempered glass for iphone6 (2Nos) from ebay India on 18/08/2015.Kept tracking t...