cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay is fraud company and having worst service in india and very bad customer care service

I have purchased 2 Micromax phones from ebay on 1st Aug 2015 and i have follow up many time on custmer care they always told me that they are cordinating with seller to deliiver the product, even after 18 days their statement was the same and many time they told me that they have raised a clam for me but in really they did not.

Today, after one month and 6 days they have closed my claim without my confirmation that you are accepting this order or not ?? while i have tolde them many time after 20 days that i dont need this product now just refund my money they did not refund my money.

after 28 days they were trying to deliver the product also that time i told them dont deliver this item i dont need now i want only my refund they did not listen me and also their seller contact information is wrong on the enay site.

they handover the product to the guard without my infirmation now they are saying that you have received the item now we cant do any thinng on this.

While they always says that they cant anything then why not they are closing thei ebay wrost anf thief comapny.

Ebbay is a fraud and theif comapny they are robbing us. also they are not follwing up thei policies because as per their policies their s no option to deliver the product after 20days but still after 1 month and 6 days they are delivering the product.

If you want to know the cllaim id that is - 1174586

Ebay is a fraud and wrost and bad company they are also have fool guys they are sit their to support us.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0