cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller deliveres to someone in Uttar Pradesh when the delivery address given is Chennai, Tamil Nadu

suda.s3
Community Member

I have placed 2 orders one after other where the 1st one [PaisaPay ID : 40223289754] had some glitch with ebay and the delivery address was shown as "_UAES_NULL_," for which i contacted the customer care via chat and the agent said that she has updated the address properly so there wont be a problem but the next day when i called to confirm whether it is updated or not i was told that it is not updated and it cant be updated anymore as it is shipped. How can you people ship something without a address. The mobile number and e-mail id  were perfect you people could have contacted me but you people didn't. Finally instead of sending me the item they said that they will refund for that after raising a claim. Regarding the 2nd one [PaisaPay ID : 40223340764] i have been contacting the ebay customer service from the beginning of the order as there was a glitch in my previous order to confirm whether its address is properly registered with them even though it showed properly to me i just wanted to check if it was the same with them and what i was told was to wait for it and it will be delivered for sure but they couldn't check with my address and tell me that the address is properly registered. So i cross referenced with the courier company and what they said was it is totally a different address to which the courier is sent. So i once again called the ebay customer care and was trying to explain this but the guy who spoke said that such things wont happen and once again i was suggested to wait till Tuesday(1/9/2015) where as the order should have been delivered before 29/8/2015 which didn't happen. What happened is that as per the courier tracking it shows Delivered on Friday, August 28, 2015 to NEHA RAWAT. location BAREILLY - HUB and they have updated this on 1/9/2015. The thing is i dont know who NEHA RAWAT is and the worse things is that Bareilly is in uttar pradesh and not even near Chennai, Tamil Nadu. After this i was given a choise to say that i want refund or i have recieved the item else they will consider it as if the courier has delivered it to me by 3/9/2015. So as the product came under ebay Guarantee program i raised a claim [Claim ID : 1227031] on 1/9/2015 stating my problems with the order and there was a option saying "Preferred Resolution" where i gave "I want the item". They said that i will be notified within 5 days and on the 5th day which is on 6/9/2015 i got a mail saying that they are refunding the money and didnt even bother to give me the reason why i am not getting the item. In that case why do you even have that option for Preferred Resolution where i can choose whether i want the item / refund. Finally i have wasted about 15 days beliving that ebay would somehow manage to bring the item. All customer care can say is be patient sir, thats all they know and can't even contact the higher officials or even raise a issue when the ordered product is been delivered to someone else for FREE and the ordered guy should still be patient waiting for his product to be delivered for years.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0