cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Invoice Received and more than 8 days to get it resolved without any success

mayank97
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I have raised a complaint for my 2 i phones received through Ebay.in and Seller ***. My Paisa Pay ID is 39799116668. Please note that i have received the invoice with wrong amount than mentioned over Ebay.in listing. The listing showed the phone to be priced at 42920 and for the same i paid 85840 through my credit card. But the invoice which i have received is of 56000 from the seller. I have tried to call up seller like more than 30 times but only 2 time he has picked up my call and that too without any clear answer to solution to my problem. I have talked to eBay customer care also more than 5 times but overtime i am given the same answer to wait for couple of more days. 

Please try and solve my concern as i have to get my phone insured and for that i need to show them eBay delivery report which has the right amount paid by me and the invoice which has different wrong amount. The insurance period is also nearing its last date and till now i have not received any any response, Neither from eBay and nor from the seller.

This by far have been my worst dealing in online shopping and eBay customer care's response also have helped me to think before buying from Ebay ever again.

I need the correct invoice as it will then only show in my accounts as a correct entry against the Invoice received and payment made.

The first complaint i made was on 1st August and i have not received any answer on that till date.

Please don't make my experience more worse and please send me the right invoice for the product sent. Thats is all i want to request you

Thanks 
Mayank Pugalia
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Wrong Invoice Received and more than 8 days to get it resolved without any success

Did your issue get resolved? I have ordered an iPhone from the same buyer 2 hrs back. I am a bit scared now.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply