Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Major FLAW in payment process of eBay

Major flaw in payment process of eBayI was a regular buyer from eBay and had to stop the same as I became victim of a flaw in your payment process.I purchased a barbeque from eBay on 9th October and Seller updated the courier details with a fake cons...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request for purchased mobile returned (due to mobile hanging problem).refund of money to my account.

dear ebay team, Request for purchased mobile returned (due to mobile hanging problem).refund of money to my account. i was purchased iphone mobile 4S 32GB RAM and white colour .order of mobile 30-sep-2015. receiving of mobile date 02-oct-2015. mobile...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst product

I ordered a jacket which costing 2900 in rupees,, But the seller is from China and send me a product which costing 2.5 us dollar. It is not a big issue that product costs is 2.5 dollar but d product is danage and useless too. But ebay is not going to...

did not get response of claim id 1425005

Hi,I have ordered a product from ebay however I have selected a wrong address I realised after placing order and making payment. I just want to cancel the order ebay told me to call the seller and seller was agree to cancel the same.He said to me sen...

Who is the Fashion / Apparel Category Manager ?

I am a "Top Rated" seller with 100% Positive Feedback with 650+ Feedback scrore yet.... I don't whom to contact in eBay for Promo to get an actionable response.Not even a single product of mine exists in this T-Shirt page - https://www.ebay.in/rts/ev...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Quality about product

Samsung 20000 mAh Power Bank High Power Imported Battery Pack 3 USB PORT (#331680540825) This product is very bad properly not working, i am lose money and product, i cant belive ebay.in everything fake

POOR QUALITY SERVICE OF EBAY AND ARROGANT SELLER

Claim SR : *** , Claim ID: ***, PAY PAISA ID : ***.I had bought a watch from your website around 7thh Nov 2015 and raised a claim on 11th Nov 2015 and eBay and the seller (***) told me to send the product back and I did. After around 15-20days I trie...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

air compressor 12v defeated

i ordered a 12v air compressor few days ago which i recieved on 24-11-2015this peice of air compressor is defeatedits is cracked from right sidereference number is 4109009689329record number is 52457

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful