Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR QUALITY SERVICE OF EBAY AND ARROGANT SELLER

nilank05
Community Member

Claim SR : *** , Claim ID: ***
, PAY PAISA ID : ***.
I had bought a watch from your website around 7thh Nov 2015 and raised a claim on 11th Nov 2015 and eBay and the seller (***) told me to send the product back and I did. After around 15-20days I tried to contact the seller so many times I got frustrated and sent an SMS to the seller saying that I will be giving a negative feedback against him . Immediately I got a call from the seller and he told me as i sent such an SMS I need to first give a positive feedback to him and only then would he ship the product and now I don't have the product nor do I have my money back. I am highly disappointed with the quality of the service . The eBay claim department were supposed to reply to my claim by today i.e 24th Nov 2015 and i have not yet got any email from you guys or the seller and when i contacted the customer service agent today he sounded drunk and was trying to mock me. I will never recommend eBay to anyone. Height of disappointing customers. Will I get my money or the product ?? Please do take action against seller named ***.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0