Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint against ebay fraud seller.

I had purchased a product and payed Rs.8600 for it on ebay on 25/12/2015. Then they send me sellers details.I called him for delivery status. The seller said that there is another product better than this and u have to pay the difference amount and h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not recived

I have not recived order Item Id: *** Transaction Id *** &Item Id: *** Transaction Id ***. expected delivery time was 4tn nov 2015 but not even recived message from ur side

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my money

I ordered one desktop processor on dec at 2800 same day i cancelled that order upto till date i havent receive the payment i called ebay care more than 10 times where is my money

SELLER SUPPORT IS FAKE

I have been chasing up with seller support since last three months. every time they ask for Delivery Proof and never revert back I have sent eight emails and have escalated issues to "DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com" but not response at all i w...

No ship no refund!

I had bought a item from ebay for 1st time.After waiting to dispatch & ship for 15 days,they told me the refund will initiate & the money will back in 3-4 days..Till now it has been 10 days,no response! Should i go to consumer court,media or police c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Refunding my Amount of PaisaPay ID 41200097492

Still i not getting any update from your side, i reopened the claim on 14th Dec 2015. Always i called you to getting the update. i called you on 14th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, 26th and every time you told we to wait 48 to 72 hours. This is my worst experien...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! most fraud company "Ebay" making fool to the customer

Hi All, make sure E-bay is a fraud company don't purchase anythingh from this comapny and i dropped a mil also to the CEO of this comapany then also no any revert for the relvant issue.we can understand if CEO is not replying which i esaclate then we...

• 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Refund not received

I ordered a product and returned as well bcoz it is not as expected its been 2 months but still didn't receive my refund.... Worst worst site and I won't recommend this to any one please don't buy from eBay

Refund not received

I ordered a product and returned as well bcoz it is not as expected its been 2 months but still didn't receive my refund.... Worst worst site and I won't recommend this to any one please don't buy from eBay

Complaints Regarding Seller

Dear Sir/MadamI have purchased a Dell 1420x Projector form e-bay .com & seller information*** .My Paisa Pay Id Is *** .Projector Very heating problem & light flickering after 10 minutes, I have already booked a complain from dell & Seller also.But de...

Account suspended for no reason

I have bought hundreds of items from eBay since the year 2000, in fact from the days it was still baazee.com. I have 100% positive feedback. I'm patient with sellers and don't give negative feedback or claim a refund unless I have a VERY good reason....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful