cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay ID 41478054318 DTDC is refusing to deliver the item

DTDC is the worst delivery partner I have ever seen, and I am not saying this because of the time it is taking for them to ship the product. That problem with them is that they have employed some absolute jerks who don't know how to work.
January 5th at 4:19PM I called DTDC on ***, tried dialing their number 22 times (I am not exaggerating) and finally got connected and was told that this was not the customer care number and they provided another number ***, called that number for continuous 4 times and got connected, then they provided me another number ***, dialed that one, they gave me ***, dialed that, got another number ***, dialed that and finally someone could provide me some information about my shipment. The lady on the line asked for my address (she didn't have my address on her system) and finally told me that the package was mis-routed but it would be shipped tomorrow (Jan 6th). Before hanging up, I asked the lady what if it doesn't get delivered and should I be calling the same number back and finally I was given the phone number of a person from DTDC named "***" contact number ***. So I remained calm for till the next day till 12.50PM and called up ***. This lady was a complete GENIUS. She asked for my address again (they still didn't have it in their record) and said it will be delivered by today, I just couldn't take it anymore and ended up asking when exactly would it be delivered and she replied "Sir 5 baje tak ho jayega" (will be delivered by 5 PM). Again I started waiting patiently and finally I called back at 4:41 PM and this time a miracle happened. This lady called ***said they have the package with them and asked me to provide my address. I completely lost my patience at this point and asked her if this was a joke, because every time I was speaking with a DTDC person, all I was doing was confirming my address. I asked her straightaway why didn't she note it down when I called back the last time and her reply was that they have other things to do and if I want my product to be delivered I better provide my address again.
I disconnected the phone call as I couldn't take any further insult and now reporting this to you.
This is my first shopping with ebay and I really don't want this to be the last one, but it seems that the line has already been crossed. I have no further hope with ebay or DTDC, but as it says that hope never dies, that is the only reason I am submitting this feedback.
Thanks
Pratik 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0