Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got Duplicate Product

I purchased iphone 5s 64 gb in 20 Nov 2015 from seller. After update my software my mobile's camera is not working. I went apple customer care . They told me it is not original product. According to imei number it is showing silver iphone and they so...

Samsung evo class 10 memory card. 32gb

Contact DetailsName - Kavita MMy Samsung SD evo 32gb class 10 card purchase. Jo ki duplicate nikala jiski speed 20-120kb/PS mil rahi hai.Or mobile me lagane par mobail ke installe app and file ko currpt kar diye card NE. Please solution. Or claim ke ...

Provide Local Product

I have purchase a Battry ( lava iris x1 ) in RS.610 but this Battry is not original..This is a cheating with me.I want original battery other wise return my money..This is a wrost serviceWrostless

Regarding Claim ID 1889293

DEAR ALL AS YOU COMMUNICATED ME TODAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT . FIRST OF ALL THE PRODUCT h 60 MINI PROJECTOR IS FULLY COVERED UNDER e BAY GURENTEE SO YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE TO FULLFILL THE RETURN GURANTEE AND LIABLE TO REFUND MY MONEY AS THE PRODUCT DELEVIRED ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake item.

Sir, I ordered Sunglass golden round frame for RS.449 and I have received Royal sons sunglass which is of no resemblance & I don't like it. If the item is cool/good I would have not send this complaint. I tried to contact saler but phone number provi...

I buy a HTC mobile but received dead mobile from eBay, after one month not received any refund

I buy a HTC mobile but received dead mobile from eBay, after one month not received any refund. I ordered a HTC mobile of Rs. 9064/- from ebay.in on dated 18-10-2014. But I received the same dead mobile phone after than I make a complaint to customer...

My ebay claim ID is 1858501.

I ordered a 32gb micro SD card . when I opened the parcel its founded only a piece of hard card bord. I complained for this to the customers support, they assures me to resolve the issue within in four days but this is very unfortunate that they did ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

send defective item

Hi I buy Samsung galaxy s2 battry gt i9100 , but seller send me defective item, its not working I contact but no response from your side.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not received my items

My paisa pay id is 42327685829. I have ordered two items on 10th april. I have contacted customer support several times. They are just telling to wait for timelines. My shipping timeline was on 19th april and I got in the evening of 19th april that m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful