TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

patilsagar
Community Member
dear sir/madam

please give the mob. or tel. number of eBay India Team

bez i put my bussiness on your side.

what is your processor
Message 51 of 80
latest reply

mrsmenoka
Community Member
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am an old lady. This is the 2nd time I was cheated in eBay. 1st time it was for a cordless kettle. I left negative feedback to the seller, but, didn’t mind at that time as the price was less. This time, I paid Rs. 29,990.00 through PaisaPay ID: 31344208856 on 20/05/12 to eBay India for a hp pavilion dm4 1041 tx laptop. But I had received from Seller an useless hp Compaq laptop (Product Serial No. 2CE646069H, batch No. RQ103PA#ACJ, Service tag: V3155AU). A case of refund request was filed on 4/6/2012 with photographs of the parcel and laptop, as a case of item not as described/significantly different. But I have come to know from the Seller that eBay had already paid the amount to him. According to the Seller, exchange of laptop was done by courier people, not himself. But, I suspect the seller as he didn't do insurance for a valuable item like laptop while sending through the courier to me. Now, I have been worried and suffering for no faults of mine as I paid the money from my relative's account, so, I am seriously in trouble now.

Till date, there has been no positive action in my favor beyond the 20 days time frame of eBay.

Now, I would be presumed that eBay does not consider me as a valued customer and myself and my son would be refrain from buying and eventually withdraw from eBay as honest buyers. In my nest step, there would be also no other way other than going to Consumer Court and write everything to ncdrc.nic.in, Mouthshut.com, Consumercourtindia, consumerforums.in, consumer-complaint-forum.akosha.com, and other similar websites for public awareness regarding cheating in eBay, India.
Message 52 of 80
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
buyers there is customer support number for ebay.in.
1-800-209-3229.
it is toll free number. contact them if needed any assistance.
ebay is genuine and is not a fraud or reckless like many other e-business sites available.

the buyers are like God to ebay.
your every queries will be answered and problems will be fixed.
Message 53 of 80
latest reply

tkishanchand
Community Member
The service by the call center is very bad. It takes more than 10 to 40 minutes to come online then after that the guys say he will transfer the line and it goes dead. Even the chat side says estimated time is 44 minutes. On emails they donot reply. The software when payment made shows not received but in the bank balance it shows debited. Come on let us be real.ebay cannot be so bad like the way I am facing. May be it is going down like the way letsbuy.com. God save my money.
Message 54 of 80
latest reply

chaitanya.2012
Community Member
]:)
Message 55 of 80
latest reply

divyarao16divya
Community Member
i booked hair dryer on 12 jan 2013... i dint receive yet...u sent me a mail that it get delivered at 18jan..but till now i dint get...y so late... i paid the money through online..
Message 56 of 80
latest reply

i booked a "DOMO nHance U2 USB to Ethernet LAN Network Adapter" (140904985332) on 17-Jan-13.. i din't receive yet...
You sent me a mail that it get delivered at 30-Jan-13.
But till now i din't get...y so late... i paid the money through online.
Please refund my money back.
Message 57 of 80
latest reply

rras6829
Community Member
i have ordered a sports teeshirt last momth,but it was not available in your stock so you people called me for that,and send a message about refund of the amount rs.399 in my a/c within 15 days.detail ID33748128457 ref.no.MSPD 3004385212 to be refunded by Paisa Pay.NO AMOUNT TRANSFERED IN MY A/C YET.
Message 58 of 80
latest reply

Dear Sir

my item id no : 180863510364

PaisaPay Id    ; 34037784575

Maruti wagon r Car Door Sill /Step plate for i am retan Date ; 16\7\2013 PROFESSIONAL COURIERS

so i want to request you to refund my money. because of item is wrong selection of my wegonr!

i am feel very sorry for that .! i want big slip step plates NOT WHAT I AM ODERD . i received item is very small.

i am not open this package & not used it !! so kindly request you refund many

My Cell ;9177734598

Thank  you

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY                      

V.SIVE NAGESWAR RAO

Message 59 of 80
latest reply

Hi 

I have order a kepboard with da cover for tab 2.

My money is transfer 4rm my accunt bt I  havent received any mail 4rm ebay

Plz help me

Message 60 of 80
latest reply