TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

in.narin
Community Member

hi.. i can order to panasonic eluga a mobile phone.....

Message 71 of 80
latest reply

Can anyone please provide me the ebay contact no or helpline no. The seller cheated me and ebay didnt take any action though i launched complain.

Message 72 of 80
latest reply

bab_madha
Community Member
Iam order samsung duos 2 on 28.10.14, at the ur order delivery on 05nov. After 2days iam looking for my delivery on 19th nov.. What ur service?
Message 73 of 80
latest reply

not at all connecting to calls,n too much of delay while delivery, expected date 30 Oct but now 5 nov,, what is this service,,my airway no.- eBay seller shabbeerhf1 shipped "Deal 43: New Importe" using BLUE DART (AWB no. 59222505123) on 23-Oct-14 and will deliver by 01-Nov-14.Please pay Rs.14243.0 in cash to delivery person.

Message 74 of 80
latest reply

sachgahl
Community Member

I am unable to contact u. please give me proper ebay customer helpline number

Message 75 of 80
latest reply

gurvik8
Community Member

Message 76 of 80
latest reply

@bay_jyoti wrote:
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti

i want tv tuner i ball CTV27

Message 77 of 80
latest reply

beji2014
Community Member

Forget toll free eBay.

Can someone give me how to contact eBay in India I cant find it anywhere

I want to return an electronic item I bought the seller is very vague he wants me to return the item but I don't know where to return the item & he is very unresponsive.

I am a regular shopper at Amazon their service is 1000 times better then eBay.

This is my first buy on eBay & will be my last.

Beji Deboo

Message 78 of 80
latest reply

mvlp-2015
Community Member

DEAR EBAY

I HAVE PLEASED AN ORDER OF 3 FORMAL SHIRTS ID 38501832041 BUT YOU HAVE SEND ON ITEM AND BALANCE NOT RECEIVED IF THERE IS ANY PRO BLAMES IN DESPATCH THE ITEMS PLEASE CANCELLED AND RETURNED THE AMOUNT BACK.

Message 79 of 80
latest reply

pranshi111
Community Member
EBay is seriously a cheat company...Got my micromax canvas phone " Dead on delivery" speaker was not working....lodged complaint and they said they can't help..Got to the service Centre. They will neither give me my refund nor exchange the piece... I am furious...
Message 80 of 80
latest reply