TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
Very Good suggestion. I think a Tool-free no. is a must to have customer confidence in the present market scenario. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 80
latest reply

soumi_kolkata
Community Member
Very Good Proposal :-x
Soumi
Message 3 of 80
latest reply

sareewholesale
Community Member
oh !! aiming for the stars 🙂 ??? leave aside 24 hours toll free .... a PAID 7 hours customer support phone number will also do a lot if good
Message 4 of 80
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
It will be plain suicide for Ebay India, because they give a damn to the honest buyers or sellers....they just want their share of money from the seller
Message 5 of 80
latest reply

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Looking at the angry remarks by some of the members, I think it's high time EBAY should ...in fact 'must' make this proposal real!
Look, two of them are writing it here, but the actual number of frustrated members could be well over 1000 times of this. Yours always
Jyoti
Message 6 of 80
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello All,

A Toll Free Phone Support Line is available to all PowerSellers and 200 other Top Sellers. So keep selling and keep collecting all those 🙂 s (positive ratings) and you will soon be come PowerSellers and be eligible for PHone support.

A shortcut to PHone support is the stores. If you buy a Featured or a Premium Store, you automatically get Phone Support.

So Happy Selling and looking forward to seeing many new Power Seller among you!

----------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 80
latest reply

bay_jyoti
Community Member
A new seller just cannot become a power seller or as such remain a seller at all if such things welcome him/her on just the beginning! I think new sellers need help-line more than the experienced or the 'power sellers'.
And does anybody see anything as "happy selling" here? Yours always
Jyoti
Message 8 of 80
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

There are millions of people registered on ebay.in

So providing help through toll free number ....ebay would have to set up a full fledged Call Center.

One can get this facility if one is POWER SELLER or has subscribed to featured or Premium Shop.

Also ebay.com provides help via LIVE CHAT....I am not aware wheather this facility is avaiable to Indian users or do they have any plans to launch it in near future.

I feel everybody needs instant help and LIVE HELP may be a boon to one and all.

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 9 of 80
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
I think Live Chat is one good thing at ebay. My opinion is toll-free not required. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 10 of 80
latest reply