TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

Dear sir,

I purchased Blackberry 9360 housing on 04 oct. 2013 from ebay.com but any how i cant received from there that confirmation report.

That time i received a massege from my bank to debit 1682.00 Rs. from my account.

Until now i can not return my 1682.00 Rs. OR confirmation from ebay to shipped my order.

Please do my help.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Sharma

Message 61 of 80
latest reply

goutam832
Community Member
Toll free number must be need for costumer for more help full.
Message 62 of 80
latest reply

I didn't receive my item. my item is Flip Case Cover Stand For Samsung Galaxy Duos 
Item ID: ***
Order Id: ***

Message 63 of 80
latest reply

Guys!

I ordered a book from you in Jan and on Jan 22 you said there is no stock. I ordered else after that you send one! Now i have two books. can you take back your book

Message 64 of 80
latest reply

rshe4181
Community Member

hello dear ebay team my lf raghu shetty on 29-03-2014 i have ordered philips HQ 902 and done payment also PaisaPay ID 36044108002 but by the next two days got a call that they dont have a stock and vl refund money in 4 working days but still i didnt get refund and any mails reageding thjis matter  please reply me the status soon.

Message 65 of 80
latest reply

@prabhat.singh wrote:
your help line number

I have purchased a 100% natural dye from you. But it is not a natural dye. It contains chemicals. I want to return back

@prabhat.singh wrote:
your help line number

Message 66 of 80
latest reply

DEAR SIR, MY ID NO-00549800, NAME PRABHU PRASAD, TODAY IHAVE BOOKED IBERRYB AUXUS LINEA L-1 MOBILE .BUT IHAVE NO COME FEEDBACK FROM YUOR END.

KINDLY SEND FEED BACK.  SAYING AMOUNTS ARE CUT FROM MY AXIS BANK ACCOUNT

Message 67 of 80
latest reply

Ebay service really very very poor
Message 68 of 80
latest reply

Your help line number
Message 69 of 80
latest reply

The worst Customer service I ever experience in my life. from today morning I want to contact them but every time they said our resprestative are busy on another call. what can I do?

just do something.

Message 70 of 80
latest reply