Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

items missing

I get earphone , but 2 ear tips & clip & compani label is missing ...So don't trust on eBay

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not got my goods

Dear Ebay management I am extremely sorry that you are not at all heed my pledge towards my unsolved case of following items claimed and today yo sent a mail to me to review the products shipment it's shamefull....please go through it eBay Apr 27 to...

damaged product

I got the damaaged product from EBAY seller so requested for the replacement 15 days back but seller and EBAY not given proper update and no action is taken yet. Please let me know how to take forward this issue. -Nitesh-7259534343 Claim ID :1008583

TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they...

• 79 replies
  • 35 Helpful

Ebay customer service

Ebay is a cheater I won't recommend anyone to buy from here I bought an item I contacted seller that item is defective but he is not responding my emails nor my phone calls and then I called the world worst customer service ebay most of the time they...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how I will get my amount back

HI,I am ashutosh kumar. I had purchase a laptop cooling pad from ebay on 24 may and its more then 6 working day still i didn't receive the product. even i have connected with bluedart with provided airway number. they are saying there is no shipment ...

i havenot recieved my item

dear ebaymy paisa pay id is 39255998359i ve bought a pendrive but due to some reasons it is not delivered to my address .can item be sent again to me.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product not dispatched till the 4th day

I have purchased gopro hero4 black on 27th may 2 pm on eBay. I took decision on the basis of delivery by 1 June and refund will be claimed if the seller does not ship the product with in 3 days. Today the third day is over excluding 27th seller still...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removal of Negative Feedback

I have a -ve feedback from a buyer. I resolved buyers concern and he aggreed to accept my request. Unfortunately, E-bay has restricted this buyers account for some reason. Bacause of this, I am not able to send feedback revision request to this buyer...

Not co-operate for canceling order

For the first time , I ordered a mobile from ebay but I later realised that the phone I ordered is faulty. So I started searching how to cancel the order but it didnt found on ebay's website. Then I googled it and found one customer care number rarel...