TOLL-FREE EBAY HELPLINE!!!

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Yes, why not? If I was in place of eBay owners, I would have provided a 24 hour toll-free help-line telephone number, wherein anyone could enquire about just anything and the members would be assigned some secret code numbers to be verified when they make some specific enquiry about their account or buying-selling or anything like that.
It could have increased the members' confidence and my business manifold....... Yours always
Jyoti
Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello indconcepts,

Live Chat is available on the Indian site as well. However, our experience has been that usage of the Live Chat by users has been low. We have now improved the visibility of the Live Chat across the site, and we hope that more users will avail of this facility to get real time help.
Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 11 of 80
latest reply

cellphonewala
Community Member
Umang bhaiya,

I thought you were very strong on research and knew almost everything about the site 😉

LiveChat has been on eBay.in from day 1 even before Toll Free Support 🙂

However the links to access it are very well hidden by eBay.in and are shifted across the site on a regullar basis 😉 The reason for this anyone can well understand 🙂

Anyway Mr.Alex N (the live chat support personnel) is not very well informed. Infact on one occasion, I had to give him some homework when he could not at first understand what I was asking him for and after understanding the same after 10 minutes could not locate the same after another 10-15 minutes. On most other occasions, he has scored 10 out of 10.
Message 12 of 80
latest reply

ponti_in
Community Member
A toll free will help all.
Message 13 of 80
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
AS FAR MY KNOWLEDGE THE TOLL FREE NO IS ONLY FOR SELLERS(POWERSELLERS),THE OTHER OPTION FOR OTHER SELLERS IS "LIVE CHAT" I ONCE OR TWICE LOGGED INTO IT,BUT FOUND VERY FEW MEMBERS INTERACTING.
I THINK SO "LIVE CHAT" WITH EBAY PINKS WILL DEFIANTELY HELP WE EBAYERS.

ATUL
Message 14 of 80
latest reply

anandsuryanarayanan
Community Member
i need to cancel my bid that i have won
Message 15 of 80
latest reply

virjeeva_1
Community Member
I had closed my case regarding Claim for the Item Item ID 250345810252 . ebay replied that the claim will be settled within 6 days evenafter 10 days i did't get any information about my refund paymnet from paisa pay. I cpould not contact the ebay people regarding this claim If toll free is available it will be very easy for solving our problems . But it seems that most of the times we speak with ebay machines not with persons that is the problem
Message 16 of 80
latest reply

jai_rocks
Community Member
i am unable to contact u people because i could not find out proper number pls contact me due to fraud thing has taken in ebay.....u can contact me in 9703074110
Message 17 of 80
latest reply

veenujoshi2009
Community Member
Isn't their a way of paying the payment by cash once the item reaches its destination rather than giving the credit card number..............?
Message 18 of 80
latest reply

punditji2009
Community Member
Dear ebay,
Toll-free number itself doesn't solve all the problems.It is the attitude,experience.technical knowledge and supportive nature of the person attending it that goes many a miles.Customer support team must be honest enough to admit that they sometimes may be wrong.MAGIC DWELLS IN THE MIND AND NOT THE WAND OF A MAGICIAN.Toll free number is just a magical wand,we need good MAGICIANS too.
Message 19 of 80
latest reply

prabhat.singh
Community Member
your help line number
Message 20 of 80
latest reply